10. Cry

Jimin cried. He cried harder than he's ever cried in his entire life. It was worse than any heartbreak he's ever experienced. The heartbreak he never expected to have to endure. His own parents left him with an ache in his chest that he didn't know what to do with.

His first thoughts were to call Jungkook or Taehyung but quickly realized he couldn't. He hadn't told them yet and wasn't ready either. The only other option he could think of was Yoongi. So with shaking hands he quickly went to his contacts.

He pinned the phone between his ear and shoulder as he tried to shove his clothes into his duffle bag. He could hear his parents shouting from downstairs.

"Hello?" Yoongi answered, laughter could be heard behind him. It made Jimin feel bad knowing he was about to ruin his good time.

"I don't know what to do." He cried out.

"What's wrong?" Shuffling could be heard.

"M-My dad." Jimin aggressively tried to wipe away at his tears. "He just kick me out." He took a deep breath trying to calm down. "I have nowhere to go." A loud sob left his mouth. "I'm so sorry I know I shouldn't call you and that I'm being a burden-"

"No, no it's ok. You're not a burden. I'm on my way okay? Just wait for me." With that the line went dead leaving Jimin to finish his packing.

Whenever Yoongi would think of Jimin the word pretty came to mind. Although he probably wouldn't admit it Yoongi found Jimin incredibly attractive. The younger always had his makeup nicely done and his clothes perfectly styled. Even his casual look made him look like some model pulled out of a magazine.

But in that moment Yoongi couldn't help but think the opposite. The distraught boy's hair sticking up in all different directions from pulling at it. His makeup smeared down his cheeks. His eyes red and swollen. It was an ugly sight. A sight Yoongi didn't want to ever see.

He never understood when people would say someone was beautiful even when they cried. Crying wasn't beautiful to him. It was ugly. It something he could live without ever seeing. How could it possibly be beautiful when someone was covered in tears and had snot running down their nose. It wasn't even slightly beautiful to Yoongi. Something beautiful is something he enjoyed to see. Something he would love to see again. No, crying was the opposite of beautiful. And seeing Jimin cry just proved his point.

Happy Jimin was beautiful. Sad Jimin was an ugly sight.

He didn't know what he could do to make him feel any better. He believed that there wasn't anything he could say to mend his broken heart. So instead of saying anything he took the boy into his arms. He held him tightly against his chest and rubbed his back gently.

The younger took a fist full of his shirt leaning into him for comfort. His body shaking with every sob that left his mouth. Breathing was hard for him at the moment. He gasped in between sobs. The older slightly rocked him.

"How could they just throw me out like that?" He hiccuped. Yoongi could feel him shaking. "As if I was nothing but a piece of garbage."

"I'm so sorry Minnie." Yoongi ran his fingers through the boys hair, detangling any knots he had.

The younger snuggled his head even further into Yoongi's chest. Everything was quite for a while, the only sound being heard was Jimin's cries.

Jimin pulled away to look at Yoongi. His eyes were an intense red color. His lips swollen from bitting down on them in an attempt to silence his cries. "Thank you." He whispered. He stared at the older with round innocent eyes.

"You don't have to thank me." Yoongi replied in a similar hushed voice. "You should get some rest." He stood from his spot on the bed.

Jimin gasped "your shirt." He looked down to find foundation and eye makeup mixed with tears staining his shirt.

"Don't worry about it, I don't even like this shirt." He reassured. "I'll give you some space to change and I'll go get you something to take that makeup off." Yoongi waited until Jimin nodded to leave the room.

He sighed looking at his stained white shirt. His favorite shirt.

____________________________

I had writers block and wrote this about ten times and I'm still not satisfied.