Epilogue

I don't want to make anyone wait longer than I already have so here you go. I hope you enjoy.

--

"Dada! Dada! Dada!" Suji repeatedly said as she poked the twenty-year old's cheek repeatedly. The man took a deep breath trying not to get frustrated. He had an essay that was due at midnight and he was far from finishing it. "Yes, baby?" He mumbled not really looking at her.

His head was pounding and he just wanted Jimin to get home so he could watch her and he could finish his work in peace. He only had that easy to do then he was free for spring break. College with a toddler was definitely not easy. Far from it. It was frustrating, exhausting, and very very stressful.

"Dada!" The toddler continued to say. She was bored and wanted her dada's attention. Was that too much to ask?

The blue-haired male sighed giving up knowing the little girl had too much energy and wouldn't leave him alone till she was satisfied. "What's up, dude?" He said moving his laptop to the side table before turning to look at his mini twin.

The girl giggled launching her body onto his chest. "Wuv you!" She mumbles shyly cuddling into the man. Yoongi's heart melted as he hugged his baby kissing the top of her head. "Love you too." She snuggled up close to him. "Hungwy." She mumbled.

He stood up carrying her in his arms as he made his way out of the room. "You hungry?" He felt her nods against his chest.

"What should we make?" He asked as he opens the baby gate making his way down the stairs. "Do you want chicken fingers?" He asked opening the second baby gate at the bottom of the stairs and finally walking into the kitchen where he set the toddler into her high chair.

"Yeah!" Suji cheered. Yoongi nodded taking out the chicken fingers and putting them on a baking sheet. He placed more than what the baby would eat since he knew Jimin would be hungry when he came home from class.

"Apple or banana Suji?" He asked lifting each fruit. She pointed to the banana. "Can you use your words?" He asked. Suji shook her head shoving her hand in her mouth. The father sighed but didn't force her. Suji couldn't pronounce the fruit name and for whatever reason, she hated even attempting to say it. "You gotta try it at some point." He mumbled cutting up the banana into slices before placing the hot chicken fingers onto the plate.

"I'm home!" He heard Jimin call out after hearing the door open. "Kitchen!" Yoongi yelled back placing the plate in front of his daughter.

"Hello, my baby child," Jimin said kissing his daughter's head but she was way too entertained by her food to acknowledge her mama.

"Did your parents leave?" Jimin asked taking a seat next to the toddler. Yoongi nodded giving a plate of chicken fingers to the male. The family of three still lived with the older's parents without them Yoongi was sure they would have had double the breakdowns.

"Yup we have the house to ourselves for the next two weeks." Jimin nodded his head looking at Suji before looking up at his boyfriend. "How was your day?"

"No," Jimin said pulling Suji's hand away from the wall she was about to color on. She stumbled back, scared by the sudden action, before falling on her butt. She pouted before she bursting into a fit of tears.

"Baby don't cry." He tried to shush her trying to bring her into a hug only for her to back away pulling her hand close to her body. "Hey I didn't mean to scare you but you can't color on that. Nana would get really mad." He tried to explain but it was useless the baby was full-on scream crying and wouldn't let her mama lay a finger on her.