21. The same way

Yoongi would be lying if he said he wasn't angry at Jimin. Why the hell would Jimin go back to those people who threw him out when he needed them the most? But he didn't say anything. He saw no point. Jimin wouldn't change his mind no matter what he said. Since the night he found out he hasn't been acting the nicest with the younger. He was just so irritated.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked the older.

"The baby's stuff if getting here today so I have to make space for it." He mumbled placing his speakers into a bin along with all the rest of his producing equipment. He hadn't even touched most of it since he found out Jimin was pregnant. He felt a wave of sadness hit him when he got to his piano. He remembered promising Jimin to teach him how to play. He never did.

"What are you going to do with it? Are you gonna set it up somewhere else.

Yoongi simply shrugged. "I don't know yet. I don't think I'll even have time to use it."

"But you love this stuff. You can't just give it up."

The older turned to look at the heavily pregnant boy. "I love my daughter more." He paused before saying "I'm not completely giving it up I just won't have time to when she gets here. At least not for a couple of months."

"Oh." Was all Jimin could say.

"Oh." Yoongi mocked under his breath.

"Let me help you." Jimin walked over to him. At this point in the pregnancy he looked ready to pop. He felt ready to pop as well. Due to him being so close to his due date he didn't even go to school any more since for all they knew she could come today or at any given moment she pleased.

"No, just go sit down." Yoongi said not even looking at him.

"No, just let me help." Jimin tried to reach for the keyboard that was on the desk. Before he could even get in in his grip Yoongi snatched it out of his reach.

"I said go sit down."

"I'm just trying to help." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well I don't need your help right now." He mumbled placing the keyboard into the bin.

"Why are you- Ow!" Jimin yelped, his hand flying to hold onto his side. Yoongi was immediately by his side.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi places his hands over Jimin's small ones.

Jimin shoved him away "now you want to be nice? Ow!" He whimpered again.

"Jimin shut up and just let me help you." He tried to place a hand on the younger's back only to be once again shoved away.

"I'm fine. I just need to sit." Yoongi pulled out his desk chair to let the boy sit. The boy didn't hesitate to do so. "Are you okay?"

Jimin nodded, "yeah I think I'm having Braxton Hicks contractions." He took a deep breath waiting for the contraction to be over.

"Do you need anything? Water? Food? Anything?"

"Water." He whispered with his eyes closed. Yoongi didn't respond but Jimin knew he had gone once he heard the patterns of his footsteps.

When Yoongi came back with a glass of ice cold water Jimin was now laying in bed with a pillow under his belly and between his legs.

"Feel better?" Yoongi asked handing the glass to the younger. Jimin nodded taking small sips at a time.

Yoongi pulled a blanket over him. He pushed his fingers through Jimin's hair, noticing just how truly soft it was.

"Why are you mad at me?" Jimin whispered cuddling deeper into the blanket.

"I'm not mad." He lied. "I'm just stressed."

Jimin sighed gently grabbing Yoongi's hand, the one the wasn't being ran through his hair.

"I know you're lying but I won't push you into having this conversation." He played with Yoongi's rings. "Just," he sighed "let's not argue please. I don't want to have memories of us fighting."

Yoongi stayed quiet. Jimin stared at him with big puppy dog eyes.

"Do you feel the same way?" Yoongi blurted out. He could hear the doorbell ringing from downstairs. Jimin looked away from him and down to the rings on Yoongi's fingers.

"Yoongi the furniture is here!" His mom shouted for him.

"Jimin-"

"You should probably go get that."

Yoongi nodded his head, slowly slip his hand out of Jimin's. "Yeah, ok."

_____________________________________

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!

Okay. So pick one and only one

Suji

Haneul (Sky in Korean)