13. Worries

Jimin was going through a lot. Yoongi couldn't deny that. He understood this whole situation had more consequences on Jimin than on him at the moment. He knew that the situation was frightening for Jimin because he was the one who's body was changing. Jimin couldn't hide the fact that he was expecting meanwhile if Yoongi chose to say nothing no one would know he would soon be a father.

But when the baby finally arrives Yoongi would be the one responsible for it. He would be the one to care for it, raise it. Yoongi may not physically be carrying the child but he still had to prepare for the child just as the mother would. He still had to buy all the necessary things the baby would need. He still needed to learn how to change diapers, how to prepare a bottle. He still had to think of his child's future and work to save up money for said future. He needed a job to support the child.

He had to deal with all this at the age of seventeen. He had to juggle all of this while trying to get his high school diploma. It was his last year of high school but he would have to go to college next. He would have to deal with a baby then a toddler as he tried to get a better education to be able to get a good paying job to support said toddler.

Jimin would just have to get through five more months then hand over the baby. After he will be able to get through the rest of his junior year and then his senior year. He'll be able to get through college. He'll be able to create a future for himself. Ultimately he will grow up meet someone and make a family. He'll forget all about Yoongi and their child.

The situation just stressed Yoongi. The more he thought about it the more he feared it would ultimately get to much for him. He would even think of giving up the whole idea of raising a child on his own, but would push the thought away. He knew he had to do this because he already cared so much for his baby.

Since Jimin was going through so much Yoongi didn't find it in him to be able to voice his worries. He didn't want to stress Jimin even more and he didn't want to worry his parents. So he went to the one person he trusted to tell everything too. The one person who always listened to him and gave him advice. His brother. He took the opportunity to go see him one afternoon while Jimin went out to talk to his friends and finally tell them.

"It's just to much, Jin." Yoongi groaned tugging at his hair. "Like can I do this? Would it be better to just give it up." He stared down at the floor. He didn't want his brother seeing him cry.

Jin stared at his little brother with worry. "Yoongi," he whispered feeling his heart break, hearing the small gasps of air his brother would take. "Yoon, look at me."

Yoongi shook his head keeping his head down. Jin kneed down in front of him. Taking his hands in his giving them a gentle squeeze. "Sweets look at me."

Jin could feel the younger hands shake in his. "Yoongi." Jin tried again when he still wouldn't look at him. Yoongi sniffed looking up at him. His eyes red and puffy from crying. "I'm so scared." He whispered.

Jin pulled him into a tight hug. "Hey it's okay to be scared." He said rubbing his back. He hoped the small gesture would help calm Yoongi. "It's okay. Everything will be okay." Jin whispered into his ear feeling Yoongi's entire body shake from the sobs that left his mouth.

"I'm so proud of you for doing this. Any other guy would have ran away the second they realize they got someone pregnant." They sat there for a second until Yoongi was only sniffing.

"Babe you aren't alone. We're here for you. We will all help you in anyway we can." Jin ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair. "Namjoon and I will babysit for you whenever you need a break. Mom and dad will help you on a daily basis at home. You are far from alone."

Yoongi didn't reply, he just hugged his brother. He was immensely grateful to have the family he has.

Yoongi looked into the mirror making sure there were no evidence he had been crying earlier.

"Hey" he turned his attention to the boy who opened his car door. "How'd it go?" He asked gently, just in case it had all gone wrong.

Jimin looked at him with red puffy eyes. "Better than I thought it would."

Yoongi forgot about his fears and his worries for a moment as he listened to Jimin. Focusing solely at the boy in front of him. Listening intensely at the story of how something had finally gone Jimin's way.