15. Its a

The clock ticked as the time went incredibly slow. The teenagers impatiently waited. Yoongi's heart pounding in his chest as it always did when they had an appointment. Today was a special day. Today they will find out if the growing baby was a girl or boy.

It was also Jimin's seventeenth birthday. Usually the younger of the two would get excited for his birthday but this year was different. He wasn't excited. He wasn't happy. He was sad and felt restrained. Jimin wouldn't be able to go out like he usually did. He wouldn't have his parents or any of his family around to congratulate him or to spend it with. To say Jimin had woke up in a foul mood was an understatement.

Even Yoongi's promise to take him and his best friends out to eat wouldn't cheer him up. If it was up to him he would lay in bed all day.

It was a terrible feeling knowing the people who brought you into this world wanted nothing to do with you, especially on a day like his birthday.

"Stop." Jimin snapped after watching the older pace back and forth. His mouth formed in a discontent pout.

Yoongi mumbled a sorry before standing next to the bed Jimin was on. Everything was silent for a total of ten seconds before a tapping sound interrupted the silence. Jimin closed his eyes taking a deep breath trying not to get annoyed.

Just as Jimin opened his mouth to say something the door opened revealing a short middle aged woman. It wasn't the same doctor they had first went to. Yoongi's parents insisted on them seeing a doctor in the town they lived in instead of traveling as far as they did the first time. Jimin still feared that someone from school would see them but everyone reassured him he wouldn't so he gave in. Doctor Lee was a kind woman who always made the boys feel comfortable around her. Neither of them felt judged.

"Hi boys." She smiled brightly entering the room. "How are you feeling today, Jimin? Any symptoms?"

Jimin sighed, "I'm fine. Um," he paused trying to remember any symptoms he's had since the last tome he had came in. "I've had some back pain." She nodded writing it down and proceeded to ask more questions until they were all answered.

"Lay down and lift your shirt please." Jimin did as instructed and pulled his shirt up. He hadn't worn anything to conceal his bump since he didn't think he needed to.

Jimin didn't even flinch when the gel made contact with his skin. Dr.Lee moved around the wand, spreading the gel, before stopping on a spot. There it was and with a flip of a switch the sound of a heartbeat filled the room.

Yoongi had heard it several times before but each time it made his heart swell with joy.

"Strong heartbeat." The doctor mumbled letting the parents soak in the sound before turning it off.

"Would you like to know the gender?"

Yoongi looked over at Jimin just to make sure he was okay with knowing. "Yeah." Jimin responded almost breathless. The doctor smiles at them before she moved the wand around until she had the perfect view.

"Well boys it looks like you're having a-"

Both boys walked out with glossy eyes. Knowing the gender had effected them more than they thought. Jimin didn't even think he'd care until the moment the doctor had said it.

Yoongi was happy. He felt overwhelmed but nonetheless he was happy. He can now proceed to pick a name. He could buy little outfits. He's already started to picture all the activities he could do with it.

They walked into the waiting room. Yoongi's parents and brother stood there along side with Jimin's best friends. They had all wanted to tag along to the appointment not wanting to wait longer than necessary to find out the big news.

"Well?" Jin asked seeing the teary eyed teens. "Am I having a granddaughter or grandson?" Yoongi's mother was practically bouncing as she asked.

Yoongi said nothing as he handed his mother an ultrasound photo. The woman gasped placing a hand on her heart. "Jiyong look." She leaned the photo closer to her husband.

"I want to see too." Jin said leaning over to look. Soon enough they all crowded around the one picture. All of them in awe at Yoongi and Jimin's little creation.

"Minnie." Taehyung glances up seeing his best friend with glossy eyes. He knew about Jimin's decision and he disagreed completely. He hoped that he'd change his mind but when Jimin only looked away from them he knew this hadn't done that. Taehyung could see that this was making everything harder for the older but it wasn't enough to change his mind.

"Congratulations." Mrs.Min pulled her son into a hug rubbing his back.

"I can't believe this." Jin grinned widely. "You're having a little girl." Jin held a hand over his heart imagining his brother caring for a little girl.

Everyone took their turn to hug them but it was only when Yoongi was hugging his father did he notice the girl sitting in the corner of the waiting room.

A girl he knew very well but wished he didn't know her at all. She had a smirk placed on her lips.

Krystal.

___________________________________________________________________

This chapter is so shitty I'm sorry