42. Serendipity

*Four months later*

As each day went by Suji began to look more and more like Yoongi. She was his female version. Yoongi's mother loved to put her son's baby photos and granddaughter's photos side by side where the similarities became very noticeable. Jimin would always complain about how he wished she would look more like him only to be quieted down when Yoongi would tell him their next would look like him.

"Suji no." Yoongi scowled snatching the car keys out of her hands. She was trying to put them in her mouth. The baby was constantly trying to put all kinds of objects in her mouth. It scared Yoongi since he didn't want the baby getting sick with all the germs she was trying to stuff in her mouth.

The little girl stared at him like Yoongi had just robbed her of her most prized possession. Her eyes wide and watery, the corner of her lips turned downward. "Dude, it's not that big of a deal." He mumbled standing to grab the girl's toy rings. Suji only stared at them but didn't reach for them. She looked around when she saw Jimin entering the room. That's when she decided to burst into tears.

"Oh my goodness. What's wrong my angel?" The younger cooed tossing his backpack on the ground. Jimin had began his senior year in high school and Yoongi his freshman year of college. Originally Yoongi had planned to go to college in another city but since Jimin still had another year of high school left he decided not to instead he was doing his general education at a community college. Once Jimin graduates he wanted to transfer to whatever city the pair decided they would want to live in.

Yoongi would take morning and night classes and worked a part time job four days a week. Jimin would take care of Suji on the days he didn't work and on days Yoongi had night classes. When both were working and or at school either Yoongi's mother or Jin would take care of the baby. Things did become stressful and at times Yoongi thought about dropping out so he could solely focus on work and his daughter but every time he'd bring it up his family and Jimin would quickly try to convince him to do otherwise.

"She's just mad I wouldn't let her put my keys in her mouth." Yoongi replied laying down on the bed. He closed his eyes completely exhausted. He had a night shift the night before followed by a morning class.

He opened them again when he felt a pair of lips on his. "Hi." He heard Jimin whisper. He hummed reaching forward to cup Jimin's cheek. "I'll take care of Suji you go to sleep." The pair were still trying to keep things at a slow pace but after two month of going on dates they made things official. Everything still remained the same. Jimin lived with Taehyung while Yoongi and Suji lived with Yoongi's parents.

Yoongi shook his head. "I can't sleep. I have an essay due soon and I'm not even halfway done." The younger frowned. It concerned Jimin at how restless Yoongi had became recently. The older pulled way more all nighters than what would be considered healthy.

"Maybe I should take her for the weekend." Yoongi once again shook his head. "No I'll be too distracted thinking about her." The older stretches as he sat up. He grabbed one of her tiny fists only for it to snatch away by the angry baby. "I can already tell she's gonna be a pain in the ass when she's a teen."

Jimin cringed. "Don't even talk about it. I want her to stay this small forever." He said cuddling her close to his body. Yoongi loved the sight of the two. He wanted this to be his forever. He was determined to make it his forever.

He knew things wouldn't be easy. Far from it. Life was full of ups and downs but as long as he had Jimin, his daughter, and how ever many kids they would have in the future he knew everything would be okay. He knew they would fight at times and things would remain stressful for a long time but he was willing to face all that.

He made a mistake when he was seventeen but that mistake turned out to be the best thing that could have ever happened to him. He loved his daughter with every fiber of his being and he loved Jimin with all his heart. It was a stroke of serendipity. Yoongi couldn't be happier with the way his life was turning out and was ecstatic to see what the future he'll for him and his little family.

_____________________________________

THE END

That's it guys. I'm not even gonna pretend this ending wasn't rushed because it was. I've honestly haven't been in the mental state to write. I'm not gonna get into details but I've just haven't been feeling right lately and decided I need a break from writing. I didn't want to take this break while still having this book unfinished hence why this was rushed. As for my other book Celebrity I've decided I'm gonna but that on hiatus but will return to it in a month or two so if you are one of the readers from that please don't delete it from your library just yet I will go back to it.

Guys it's been almost a year since I started this book and I'm super speechless that people even read this crappy book. Honestly thank you all for reading. I hope you all enjoyed and will read any future books of mine. 😊

Bye guys - Jackie