•Babysitting (Part 1)•

Now it's going to be first person since the intro was just to establish the beginning :3
_________________________

It's been a few weeks since Castiel first brought you down to Earth due to Dean praying to him, and Castiel had been extremely busy taking care of your adorable angel butt, and he noticed how you took a liking to the two Winchesters. And since today Castiel was swamped with other Heavenly duties, he decided it would be a good idea to ask the brothers to babysit while he took care of his duties.
Sam was out grocery shopping, and Dean was by himself in the Bunker, mindlessly watching some TV channel. "Man I'm bored." Dean whined to himself, out loud.
"Well allow it to help." Castiel suddenly appeared, holding you.
"Jesus Christ Cas! Don't sneak up on me like that!" Dean scolded and turned around to look at Castiel. "Oh you brought the little angel." He smiled. "Hey (Name)." He cooed and poked your nose, causing you to go cross eyed.
"I need a favor from you, Dean. I have a lot of work to do today, so I was wondering if you could watch (Name). Just for a few hours." Castiel shifted you in his arms, so you were closer to Dean.
"Uh, I guess... I guess that wouldn't be an issue." Dean said, trying to appear chill, even though he was secretly extremely excited. It would be like when he had little Sammy!
"Thank you Dean. I owe you one." Castiel handed you over, kissing your tiny head. You cooed in response and looked up at Dean, fluttering your small wings. "Make sure you don't let her wings get crumbled or dirty, since they are not developed all the way yet. And make sure you do not let her out of your sight..." Castiel warned, looking at Dean seriously. "Fledglings like to explore and get lost easily. And I do not want to come back and have (Name) hurt." He gave Dean a dangerous look.
"I understand... I promise I'll take good care of her." He reassured Castiel, rocking you in his arms. You looked back at Castiel and then back at Dean.
"Goodbye (Name). I'll be back soon. I promise." Castiel kissed your tiny head, and teleported back to heaven.

***
"Okay... so what do angels like to do for fun..." Dean thought out loud as he rocked your small form. You were looking around your new surroundings, confused by the lack of gardens and angels you normally saw in heaven. "Oh you know what! Why don't we go eat some pie-"
"Dean I'm back!" Sam called out.
"Son of a bitch." Dean cursed as he plan was ruined. You cooed and wiggled a bit, trying to locate the new voice you heard. Sam walked in, and his eyes widened once he saw you.
"Uh, why do you have (Name)?" He asked as he put  down the bags of food. "Wait, you didn't steal her did you?!"
"No Sammy, I didn't steal an angel of the lord!"
"Don't call me Sammy! For the last time!" Sam growled and rolled his eyes. "Anyway, why is (Name) here?" He asked, looking over at you. You just cooed cutely, and fluttered your tiny wings. Sam cracked a small smile and ruffled your hair.
"Well, Cas kinda asked us to babysit." Dean explained, rocking you in his arms, but now you were wiggling, and trying to reach for Sam, who gladly took you from Dean.
"So we have to watch a fledgling?" Sam asked. "For how long?" He rocked you softly, causing you to settle down a bit, nuzzling closer to Sam's chest. Dean glared at Sam. "Are you really jealous right now?"
"No."
"Yes you are."
"No, I'm not."
"You're glaring at me because (Name) is snuggling me."
"...no."
Sam sighed and rubbed his temples with his free hand. "I'm going to take her to the library, where it's quiet, and maybe I can get her to fall asleep."
"Why wouldn't you take her to one of our bedrooms then?"
"Well I want to do some research." Sam said and gently rocked your small body, attempting to make you fall asleep. "Kill two birds with one stone."
"You'll have to hold her then. She looks like an infant." Dean commented, looking down at you. You offered a gummy smiled before yawning and curling up, your small wings wrapping around your body.
"That's fine. I can hold a baby, it's not that hard." Sam muttered, watching you. "I think she's tried anyway. Why don't you go to that CVS and get some supplies. Like diapers and maybe a bottle?"
"Fine." Dean grabbed his key. "Oh and Cas said don't let her crumple up her wings or something." He added.
"Noted."

Sam walked to the library, sitting down and laying holding you with one arm, as he searched on his computer with the other. Slowly, you drifted into a light slumber, holding onto Sam's plaid shirt in comfort, since you didn't have any of your blankets or plushies you normally would have in Heaven. Sam sighed softly, happy you fell asleep, and praying Dean would get back before it was time for a diaper change...

To be continued...