•Bumble Bees•

It was a warm day outside, and Castiel decided to have some bonding time with you. So he decided to show you his friends, the bees.
Castiel carried you to a small field, full of little flowers and bees. Nice bees. Not those man wasps. You were dressed in a pretty yellow sundress and had a small bow in your (hair color) hair. Castiel promised not to tell, but Sam dressed you. He secretly loved baby clothes.

"Okay, now (Name), I know they seem a little scary at first, but bees are very nice once you let them know you are their friend." Castiel explained and sat you down in the soft grass. You looked around at all the pretty flowers, but was startled when you heard buzzing.
"Gaaah!!" You fussed and looked up at your caretaker.
"(Name), I promise I won't let them hurt you." Castiel patted your little head, and smiled softly at you. You whined softly and looked around at the small, fluffy bees that floated around happily from flower to flower. Slowly, you grew less scared, and reached a chubby hand towards one Bee. Castiel watched with baited breathe, and smiled as the bee gently landed on your hand, and seemed to be enjoying your company.

You smiled at your new bee friend, and blew him a little kiss! Just like your Uncle Dean taught you! Castiel couldn't help but smiled at the adorableness in front of his very own eyes.
"He likes you, (Name). See?" He kneeled down next to you. You were cooing softly and studying your bee friend. "Now, bees are very incredible. They make this delicious substance called honey, and it never expires!" Castiel was pretty excited to share one of his favorite things with you, and he was so happy you seemed to enjoy them as well.

Hi guys! Thanks for the 100+ reads! Sorry for the slow updates, and this short blurb, but I have graduation this weekend, so I've been incredibly busy trying to get ready for it all! I promise after this weekend I'll update more and make the blurbs longer! <3