•The King of Hell•

This was not the best of timing on Castiel's part. He had fluttered in with you, as Dean and Sam were currently dealing with the King of Hell, Crowley. Again, not his best timing.
"Uh, why does the angel have a child, moose?" Crowley asked Sam, confused but the little fluffy fledgling, that was you.
"Well, it's a long story, but Castiel was put on diaper duty, and I do not know why he decided now would be a good time to bring her!" Dean shot a glare at Castiel.
"Well I could not leave her in heaven by herself. She's been teething lately, and she's been too fussy for Gabriel to handle." Castiel said calmly, rocking your small form. You cooed softly as you chewed on a little teething ring.

"So now you boys have two angels?"  Crowley raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. "Who are interrupting our little talk." The King growled and looked over at you, which you just waved to him.
"Oh yeah, Gabriel taught (Name) how to wave." Castiel added.
"Aw (Name), do it again!" Dean grinned and instantly tickled you, earning a ton of giggles from you. You waved to Dean and cooed.
"This is getting really off track..." Sam sighed, rubbing his temples. Secretly he was loving the adorableness that was your waving to everyone.
"Thank you moose! Can we please get back to business?!" Crowley growled and shot daggers at Dean, who was too busy with you to even pay attention to the King of Hell.

Dean coughed and stepped away from you, making you whine slightly from the removable of affection.
"Sorry, Sorry. I got a little distracted..."
"I could tell, Squirrel, now if we could get back to business..." Crowley opened his mouth to talk, but was interrupted by a women's squeals.

"FERGUS! FERGUS WHERE- oh my goodness is that a baby?!" Rowena instantly pushed her son over and ran up to you, scooping you up from Castiel's arms. "Oh she's so cute! Fergus look how cute she is!!" Rowena gushed and bounced you in her arms, gently. You giggled and waved to her, cooing. Crowley's eye was twitching, and he rubbed his temple.
"Mother! This is not the time for you to be freaking out over a stupid baby!"
"An angel baby." Dean added.
"Shut it squirrel! Take the child away! I just want to finish up our business so I can leave!" He growled.

"This is why your son hates you, Fergus." Rowena hummed and continued to bounce you. You were pretty happy in the witch's arms.
"This is why I hate you!" Crowley spat and folded his arms angrily. "It's just some stupid angel baby!"
"Yes but she's adorable! Unlike you! You were such an ugly baby." Rowena recounted, smirking slightly.
"Well you were a terrible mother! Terrible!"
Sam decided to butt in before anything got too out of hand.
"How about Castiel and Rowena go off to another room to play with (Name), and we can continue?" He suggested.
"Aw But Sammy I want to play with (Name) too." Dean pouted.
"Dean can you please just be an adult for once?" Sam did a mini facepalm, and sighed heavily.
"Fine fine. But I'm getting some quality time after all this."

"You're getting soft, squirrel." Crowley smirked and ushered Castiel and Rowena into another room, closing the door, so he could finish his business.
"Such a stubborn idiot." Rowena hummed and tickled your little belly. "But you're such a good girl! You're so adorable!" She giggled. Castiel watched her intensely, not very fond of the witch holding his baby sister, who he was charged with keeping safe.
"Be careful with her..." Castiel warned the witch.
"Excuse you, I have held babies before!" Rowena snapped and turned back to you, smiling sweetly, with no ill intent. "I'll have to get you some cute outfits... I wish I had a little girl. Fergus was no fun. I couldn't dress him up in cute dresses with bows and little flowers..." she pouted and kissed your tiny little head.

*****

"Castiel, do you want to go shopping for (Name) with me?" Rowena asked quietly.
"...yes."