•Fwifer•

Requested by: imjustaiki ! Enjoy! I hope you like it!
_____________

You were sleeping peacefully in your tiny crib, cuddled up to your blankets as the Winchester's were busy doing some research in the library, leaving you alone in you little makeshift nursery. Everything was peaceful, until a soft glow, and the soft sound of fluttering wings woke you from your slumber. You peeked your little head up from the soft sheets, and to your surprise, Lucifer was standing over you!
"Hello (Name)... I didn't mean to wake you." Lucifer smiled softly, then gently scooped you up into his arms, patting your little head as gently as he could.
"Fwifer..." You cooed softly and reached your chubby hands up towards his scruffy face.
"Fwifer? Oh... you mean me. My name is Lucifer, (Name). Lu-ci-fer." He slowly pronounced his name for you, hoping you would be able to say it right.
"Luuuuuu...." You opened your little mouth. "Seeee.... Fur!" You clapped your hands.
"Yes, perfect!" Lucifer spun you around and around. "Now say it all together!"
"Fwifer!"
"Wow... what a let down." He chuckled and tickled your little belly. "Ah well, you'll get there little sis." He smiled and patted your back. "Don't tell anyone but you're a much cuter fledgling then Gabriel." Lucifer smirked evilly, and continued to gossip to you about various people and events.

***

"We should just check on (Name) real fast..." Sam suggested and stood up from his seat. "She's normally up and wanting attention by now."
"Okay okay!" Dean also got up from his seat. "Then can we go grab some dinner?" The older, yet shorter, Winchester asked, poking Sam in the ribs. "I'm sure (Name) is hungry."
"We have food here Dean." Sam grumbled and started to walk over to your bedroom door."
"I mean yes, but it's all your crappy salads and TV dinners! No pie!" Dean whined and he opened the door to your room, only to be greeted by the devil himself cradling you in his arms.

"Oh hello." Lucifer smirked and kissed your little head before placing you back down into the crib. "I see I overstayed my welcome... I better be off. I'll have to come back and gossip with you some more (Name)..." And with a snap of his fingers, Lucifer was gone.
"W-What the what?!" Dean quickly scooped you up from the crib. "(Name) did Lucifer just try to steal you?!" He yelled angrily.
"Fwifer?" You looked around, wondering where your brother went.
"If he wanted to steal her, she would have left with him, Dean." Sam crossed his arms. "Although I can't say his intentions were pure..."
"SATAN WAS IN OUR BUNKER AND WAS HOLDING A BABY ANGEL AND YOU AREN'T FREAKING OUT?!" Dean started to rant, scaring you a bit. You started to cry.
"I'm trying to stay calm for (Name)! Now she's freaking out because of you!" Sam quickly took you from Dean, trying to soothe you.

Suddenly Castiel appeared in the nursery.
"Why is my sibling crying?" Castiel asked and snatched you from Sam's arms, instantly soothing you. He patted your head and smiled softly.
"Well-"
"LUCIFER WAS HOLDING HER!"
"...I think Dean explained it." Sam looked over at Castiel. Castiel raised an eyebrow.
"You mean my brother was here?" Castiel asked.
"Fwifer..." you cooed and rubbed your little eyes.
"I-I don't know what to do with his information... how did he get in?" Castiel looked up at the brothers, raising his eyebrow.
"We... we don't know." Dean deadpanned. "But can this wait? I'm hungry, and I bet (Name) is too."
"Pie!"
"That-a-girl." Dean smirked and scooped you up, walking out of the room and leaving Sam and Castiel confused, and slightly annoyed.
"All he thinks about is food.. how is he not 10,000 pounds." Sam groaned and followed his brother, Castiel following close behind.