•Babysitting (Part 2)•

After falling asleep in Sam's arms in the library, Dean arrived with the much needed supplies for an infant angel. He even got one of those little cots. "Sammy, I'm back with the stuff you asked for." He said proudly and put the bags down on the table in front of Sam, who shushed him and motioned to your sleeping self. Dean put his hands up. "Sorry." He whispered.

***
After an hour or so, you woke up, crying for food.
"I think she's hungry, Sam." Dean advised, handing his brother baby formula and a bottle.
"Dean, I'm holding her, you have to go make it." Sam said, as he tried in vain to calm you down, as you sobbed. You looked up at Dean with your big, watery eyes.
"Okay, okay! I didn't want to smell like baby formula but I guess I have to now!" Dean complained.
"Are you really complaining about something that small? I was her mattress! I couldn't go to the bathroom!" Sam shot back. They two started to fume, but your loud cried interrupted them. "Just make it!" Sam argued.
"Fine!" Dean held his hands up and ran to the kitchen, Sam following him as he rocked your little body. Dean quickly made the bottle, handing it to Sam, who tested it, and popped it into your mouth, calming you down right away. You cooed softly as you drank the formula, finishing it in record time.
"Hungry?" Dean laughed.
"Let's hope she doesn't have your appetite." Sam muttered as he burped you. You burped, and settled down into the Moose's arms.

Dean had bought some babies toys, and decided to give Sam a break, and watch you. He laid you down on the little baby blanket on the floor, and started playing with you. It honestly brought back memories of Dean playing with baby Sam, and he couldn't help but break out into a huge smile. "You are so cute, (Name)." He gushed, and tickled your belly. You burst out into a fit of giggles, and wiggled your tiny body as Dean attacked you. "Yes you are~" he grinned. You gave him a gummy smile, and reached for tiny arms up at him. He gladly picked you up, and bounced you on his hip.

Dean didn't know, but Castiel was watching from behind the doorframe, smiling softly as he saw Dean play with you. He was hoping his human friends would take a liking towards you, and it looked like they have.
"Hello." Castiel greeted in typical Castiel fashion.
"Gah! Cas! Stop sneaking up on me!" Dean yelled and turned to face Castiel. You lit up once you saw your big brother, Cas. You babbled loudly and make grabby hands for your angel, who gladly scooped you up from Dean's arms.
"Thank you for watching her." Castiel nodded his head towards Dean.
"It was no problem! She's adorable." Dean gushed, poking your little chubby cheek, making you squeal and grab his finger. Castiel smiled and watched the small exchange.
"She seems to really like you and Sam." He commented. "I checked in a few times today to make sure (Name) was okay." Castiel admitted and rocked you gently in his arms, getting you to settle down, and yawn. "And I'm sure she tired you both out."

Sam walked in. "Oh hey Cas." He waved.
"Hello Sam."
"Can... can we watch (Name) more?" Dean said suddenly, looking over at Castiel and you. You were currently cuddling up to the soft trench coat.
"You enjoyed your time with her?" Castiel asked. Dean and Sam both nodded.
"Yeah, it kinda was like a return to normality." Sam admitted. "It's not so hectic. I mean, when she cries and Dean doesn't know how to heat up a bottle, then it is."
"Hey! It was confusing!"
"Not helping your case there." Sam smirked and laughed. "But it was fun. She's a cute angel." Castiel smiled at the two.
"I'll have to bring her around more then..." he hummed and rocked your sleeping form. "She's tired from playing..." he muttered. "Well, I should take her back to heaven." Castiel looked up at the brothers. Dean smiled and Sam did too.
"Anytime you need us to watch her, we would love to. Accept when we're on a hunt. Cuz that wouldn't be a good time." Dean said. Sam just rolled his eyes.
"That goes without saying, Dean." Sam hummed.
"Shush Sammy." Dean shot him a look. "Anyway, bye (Name)~" Dean waved to you, even though you were sleeping.
"Dean she's sleeping."
"Damn it Sam, I know! I just wanted to say bye!"
And with that, Castiel fluttered back to Heaven with you."