•First Word•

Today was a pretty quiet day for the Winchesters. No mystery spots, no vampire nests, no nothing. So Castiel thought it would be fun to "hang out" with the brothers, and naturally bringing you along. You had grown to love the brothers, and thought of them as apart of your family.

You were sitting in Dean's lap, playing with some little toy. You cooed and held up the toy, trying to show him.
"Yes, I see the toy." Dean ruffled your hair and looked down at toy that you were showing him. You cooed and held the toy close to you, as Dean patted your tiny head. Sam then came in and started talking to Dean, who wasn't paying attention to you and all your cuteness. You made some loud babbles, trying to catch his attention, but he only patted your head. Annoyed, you tried to get his attention by pulling on his shirt. But Dean didn't listen. So you had to take it up a notch. Or two.

"DE! DE-AN!!" You yelled angrily and pulled on his shirt again. Dean and Sam instantly stopped talking, and stared right at you.
"D-did she just..." Sam started to ask before being cut off by Dean.
"HER FIRST WORD WAS MY NAME!!" He yelled and spun you around and around, hugging you. You giggle wildly, and continued to chant his name.
"Dean! Dean!" You cooed and squished his face, happy you got his attention. Sam just smiled and shook his head.
"Great, (Name), now that's going to go to Dean's head and make him all arrogant. Well, he already is." Sam laughed, and Dean shot him a look.
"Oh is someone jealous? That they didn't hear their name come out of a baby angel?!" Dean sneered playfully.

You giggled and looked over at Sam.
"S-am!" You yelled, smacking your tiny firsts on Dean's chest, and Dean's grinned instantly frowned. Sam laughed and scooped you up from Dean's arms, ruffling your little tuffs of hair.
"I guess she knows my name too." Sam smirked and walked off with you in his arms, as you kept chanting his name over and over again.