•Wings•

"Cas, I am not brushing your baby!" Dean agreed as he held onto your small body. Your wings had gotten ruffled after some play time with Gabriel, and needless to say, Gabriel is kinda messy.
"First off, She's not my baby, She is my sibling, who happens to be a fledgling, and second, it's a health concern and I don't have time." Castiel explained and handed the older Winchester a brush-looking thing. "Make sure to wash them first, then brush." Castiel added, and kissed your tiny head before fluttering back to heaven. You giggled and looked up at Dean, who had a stank face going on.
"Okay, (Name), since Gabe made you dirty, it's only fair that Sammy washes you."
"Buu?"
"Why? Because I'm pretty sure they're dating, but I can't prove it."

Dean walked into the library, where Sam was researching some case.
"Sam?"
Sam looked up from his laptop.
"Oh Cas left us with (Name) again?" He asked and closed his laptop.
"Yes, and he's making me brush her wings, but Gabriel is the one who messed them all up, so I think you should brush them, since you two have some weird thing going on." Dean shifted his arms, holding you to the side. You giggled and waved your chubby hand to Sam, who quickly waved back, but shot Dean a quick glare.
"Oh really? What about you and Cas? He only responds to your prayers!" Sam narrowed his eyes. Dean rolled his eyes.
"That's not true!!"
"Yes it is Dean! And you know it!"
The two continued to argue, until your small cries could be heard. The two brothers stopped and looked down at you. Afraid you had made them angry, you sniffed and hiccuped as tears ran down your face.

"(Name!) Don't cry! We're okay, we're okay!" Sam scooped you up from Dean's arms and rubbed your back. "How about we get your wings clean?" Sam hummed as he bounded your little body in an attempt to calm you down. You slowly calmed down and cooed, looking up at Sam. Sam smiled and patted your back. "See? Everything is okay..."
"You're holding her!! You have to clean her!" Dean quickly ran out of the room. Sam just sighed and shook his head.
"Alright... let's clean those wings. Then we're throwing out all Dean's food, and only putting salads in the fridge."