•Chuck•

You haven't seen your father in a long while, since he's been too busy to spend any time with you. It honestly made you a little upset, wishing you could see him more often. Not that you didn't love spending time with your Uncle Sam and Dean, and big brother Gabriel and Castiel, but you missed that parental love. So, with a little help from the Winchesters, and your big brothers, they were able to bring Chuck to see you.

"Father, you were always around to raise us, but you rarely see (Name)..." Castiel said softly, holding you in his arms. You were so excited to see your dad, reaching out for him in Castiel's arms.
"I know, but I've been... busy." Chuck said softly, and gently took you into his arms. "Hey hun..." he bounced you a bit. "Sorry I haven't been around, (Name)..." Chuck patted your head, singing softly. You smiled up at your father, hugging him happily, and flapping your little wings. Chuck smiled gently, holding you close to his chest. He walked you and him into a private room so he could be one on one with you.

"I bet Castiel has been talking real good care of you, huh?" Chuck hummed, rubbing your back as he bounced you in his arms. "And I'm sure Gabriel has been helping out. Probably giving you too much candy." He chuckled to himself. You giggled and patted his bearded cheek. "And I'm sure the Winchesters have helped a great deal too... which is good. I'm glad you have so many people to watch over you." Chuck gently tucked a curl behind your ear. You squealed happily, and curled close to your father, finally happy to be with him again.

You haven't seen Chuck since you were created, being instantly given to Castiel, who has taken care of you ever since you came into existence. For now, you would just relish the attention you were getting from your father. You craved some fatherly attention, and love. Naturally, you loves Castiel, Gabriel, and the Winchesters with all your heart, but nothing can really replace the love of a parent. So, for now, you would happily curl up to your father, who seemed happy to have you with him.

_________
Hi guys! Thank you so much for all the love and views on this book! I never thought I would get so popular! It means so much to me that people like my writing! So thank you all so much for all the love! 😘😘

I started a tumblr blog for Slasher Headcanons, Imagines, and Match-ups, so if you're interested in any thing related to Slashers, I would love it if you would check it out!

It's: SinclairMistress

So thank you all again!!! Love you!! Xoxo