Chapter 24 - Thirst & Lust

Scarlett

Fuck, he smells so damn good...

I can't help but think as me and Raphael attack each other's lips ravenously...apparently our prolonged distance from each other has made us incapable of keeping our hands off of each other...which has lead us to making out on my-no, our bed. His growls matching mine as I straddle his lap, my hands holding tight onto his buzzed, brown hair as his large hands run up and down my sides, occasionally stopping to squeeze my hips to elicit a growl outta me...which earns him a teasing roll of my hips against his lap...and the already hard part of him that is clearly a sign he's enjoying this.

And he's not the only one...

After trying to suppress them for this long, my fangs drop as my desire to feed continues to rise...Raph's scent of pomegranate and fresh vanilla driving me a little mad with thirst. But it's not until him squeezing my thighs causes me to gently bite his tongue that I wrench myself out of his strong arms, awkwardly jumping back to the end of the bed as I fight my instinct to feed...Raphael sits at the headboard as he watches me shake, no doubt looking feral with my fangs exposed and my eyes dark with lust...

I feel like a wild animal...what has this man done to me?

"What's wrong Amore?" He asks, that heavy Italian accent in his deep, husky voice making a shiver roll down my spine. I love it when he calls me that...especially when passion makes his Italian accent appear.

"Nothing, I just...need a moment." I reply carefully, trying to calm myself down...which fails miserably when I catch myself staring at the tan skin of his neck, following the curve of it to where it meets his wide, muscular shoulder...I jerk my eyes away before I ogle too long.

Get a hold of yourself!

"You're thirsty...aren't you Amore?" He asks, his words sounding more like a statement than a question. His emerald green eyes darken as he watches me, that and his deep purring are not helping my self control in the slightest.

After spending so much time trying to suppress my urge to feed on him by hunting animals, drinking their blood while constantly being surrounded by his mouthwatering scent...I'm starting to unravel...the animals taste like dirt compared to his scent.

"I know you are Amore...I can see it in your eyes."  He states, and I groan in frustration at how easy he can read me.

"You don't need to hold yourself back from me...you've marked me, remember?" A low growl rumbles from me as he pulls off his shirt, exposing his sculpted chest...and the mark I gave him a few days ago on his left shoulder, the red rose contrasting with the black raven.

~He's our mate child...what are you waiting for? An invitation?~ Aasira rumbles.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" I question, my body already moving into a crouch as I wait for his answer...and he grins.

"I'm all yours Rosa." He murmurs, and that's all it takes before I pounce, hitting him so fast his back collides with the wooden headboard, and I swear to the goddess I hear it crack a bit as my mate grunts in surprise.

"I apologize Bello...I'll try to be more gentle." I purr in his ear as I begin kissing his jaw, enjoying his rumbling purr as I investigate his neck to find the perfect spot to feed from.

"Don't worry about me...I can handle your wild side..." He responds, and I chuckle.

"Oh, really now? Let's see about that, shall we?" I purr out before I let the tips of my fangs graze down his neck, and he groans as I hit the middle of his neck, his hips bucking upwards between my legs as his hands tighten their hold on my waist.