Chapter 9- Full Moon Party (2)

This is yet another crossover chapter with JadeDragon24 , Eva's POV was written by her. This is the second half of the story because it yet again couldn't fit in one chapter. Enjoy! 😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now the girls are getting me ready for this party, not that I understand why.  My mate rejected me, I don't have a second chance mate here, and my love interest is out of my reach - which saddens me a little, but the girls are bound and determined to get me socializing nonetheless.

The girls have me wear the cute black skirt with red and pink floral prints that is long but has slits in the legs that go up to almost the top of my thighs - the skirt they convinced me to buy during our girls day out.  We paired it with a black crop top and black sandals. Personally, I would rather wear my camo, but I am allowing the girls their way at the moment.  I guess I could dress up on occasion, and they are having fun.  They are going to keep my makeup light because of the weather here, so just eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss - but these are my go-to anyway.

By the time we make it down, we all seem to make an entrance because all eyes appear to be on us when we entered.  Which I don't blame them.  Sienna is wearing a white summer dress with spaghetti straps with red flowers and a plunging back. Juniper is wearing an indigo colored dress with butterfly sleeves tying at the waist and matching sandals.  Mariah is wearing an army green tee with cut off black jean shorts, a black leather jacket and black boots.

The party seems to be in full swing now and people are milling around.  There is a buffet table filled with delicious food and a few areas where both adults and kids can play games.  Off to the side is an area where a DJ is setting up.  Dancing, now that is something I love to do.

The girls and I grab a table after getting our plates and are joined by Tyson and Grant.  Living with werewolves all my life neither Tyson nor Grant seem abnormally tall; I'm guessing they are somewhere between 6'0 and 6'4, with Grant being just a few inches taller than Tyson. 

Grant with his black hair and doe eyes still has some boyish looks which is why I guess he never cuts all of his facial hair off; just keeps it trimmed. 

Tyson on the other hand is deviously handsome, almost sexy, especially when you look at his eyes.  His dark complexion seems to accentuate his steel blue eyes.  He's not bulky with muscles but he is cut extremely well; all the right muscles in all the right places.  The only person I don't find is Julian, even though I search desperately for him.

The girls talk me into having a few drinks, and since I'm not a big drinker - it doesn't take much for me to be feeling a little tipsy.
I'm dancing with Grant for quite some time, but suddenly I notice a height difference - someone shorter than Grant is behind me.  I turn to find Julian is now my dance partner.

"Well nice of you to join the party after the guys lost the game, Beta Le Tourneau." I tease.

"Some people still have to work, Ms. Gray."

"You're here now, that's all that matters."

So we continue to dance and then "Only Girl" by Rihanna comes on, and it just keeps moving along from there.  I lose myself in the music and the effects of the alcohol and forget about everything, as it seems Julian has also.  The dance floor is jammed but it feels like its just me and him sway to the fast paced music; body against body finding our own rhythm until the song changes again to something slower. Julian pulls me around to face him, but then I notice his fangs again.

"Julian, why are your fangs out?"

Next thing I know, Julian is throwing around what I imagine is a bunch of explicatives although all are in French.  "Merde! Fils de pute!" seem to be his favorites coming out of his mouth and I've heard him use these before. Damn French.

A Rogue's Redemption On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara