CHAPTER TWELVE

The Song

- Skylar -

Today starts the week of a helping hand and fun, this is it I told to myself, for me to be comfortable I chose to wear my black fitted pants and white medium size shirt and white sneakers. I put my hair to a messy bun and bring only with me a medium size bag enough for a week necessities. Other students with their big bags on their hands started to come and fill the service bus.

I looked at my wrist watch- it reads 7am. I am starting to wonder why my bestfriends are not here yet even they're fully aware about the call time, with all the heat I'm receiving from the sun even this early I made my way to the bench underneath a tree and grabbed out my phone from my back pocket to message hermonie and before it could happen Mel come out in sight.

'' Gorgy!!'' she shouted waving at me. - that's how she called the 3 of us.

I waved back at her and to realized that my two other bestfriends were tailing on her back.

'' what took you so long? '' I asked them motioning my hand but instead of answering me they handed over me 3 red roses.

'' what's this??? '' my eyebrow raised totally feeling idiot to what my bestfriends are trying to do.

'' well just read the notes bestie''

hermonie told and I did what she said after Ive got to smell the roses first.

#1 sorry for keeping your bestfriends with me. It's not their fault to kept you waiting

#2 It'll be a week without you and I don't know how I can survive without seeing you nor hearing your amazing voice so..

#3 I made this for us.

I open the small box handed by hermonie discovering a mini voice recorder with a picture of my boyfriend on it. I pressed the small button and there was Aidan's voice saying I love you my princess now and forever.

My lips curled up and when I looked up to my bestfriends who are still standing infront of me, they're giggling and smiling doubled the size as mine.

I raised my eyebrow to them and they shoved themselves on me causing us to nearly outbalanced from the bench.

'' oh my god!!'' mel laughed making ourselves steady.

'' hmmm I'm really jealous now pretty S '' jana told pouting her lips.

hermonie chuckled and say

'' Well Aidan is definitely the sweetest man alive, no offense to Mr Nerdy guy of yours pretty J ''

'' no offense taken pretty H, we all aware of that. I think when God showered sweetness on Earth Aidan had this ice cream umbrella to catch everything..'' Jana commented making us to laugh aloud.

'' Hi ladies!!! '' Aidan exclaimed revealing himself from behind the bus with a handful bouquet of roses.

We stopped from laughing as he walked towards us and hand it over me.

'' can't get enough of roses huh'' I told him smiling. He smiled back and helped me to stand as he waste no time and encircled his arms around my waist and peck me on the lips.