CHAPTER FIFTY THREE

Left Out

* not proofread!

- KAIA -

For the last 3 weeks Skylar did great managing her time between me and her family. She kept on calling and texting me every now and then to update with her well being and her mom's.

Lucas and Matty are not leaving them as well, they delegated someone who is trusthworthy to help them out with their companies so that they can spend more time together. As of her dad, she told me that they reconciled and things went back the same as before between them.

Good for her.

She visited me more often and we still do dates and our old things when we're living together. She was my skylar until one day everything had changed.

She seldom to visit me even during my time off from spotlight and she only calls once a week and eventually twice a month. I always update her yet there's nothing from her, and there were couple of times that I went to their home but she couldn't face me. She just told me that she can't leave her mom alone...

wow, she can't leave her mom alone even for just a second for someone who travelled 24 or 36 hours from one country to another then to here just to see her???

'' hey are you okay?? '' keana asked me worriedly. I didn't respond while my eyes are still glued on my phone.

Me and her bestfriends plus keana and anastasia are having a get together. I thought of this many times before I said yes to them. And I'm right it's no fun without skylar.

Anastasia took her seat beside me in the bar then hermonie, mel, jana and her boyfriend jason and anastasia.

'' Adrienne stop beaming down on your phone, it will ring if she calls you ''

I laughed '' that's the problem anastasia, she never calls ''.

I slid my phone inside my pocket and they watched me as I chugged down to my throat the beer infront of me.

'' bear with her adrienne she has lots of baggages today and Aidan annoyingly partake in it '' Hermonie told holding her girlfriend's arm.

'' ofcourse there is always Aidan '' I spat bitterly taking another beer down my system then another.

'' Adrienne that's enough ''

'' don't stop me keana this is the only way to temporarily escape from this misery, do you think she doesn't love me anymore? ''

'' what kind of question is that, she fought for you, she disobeyed her father, she was outcasted from the family because of you so why the hell you're asking me that? '' keana replied taking out the glass from my hand before I consumingly drink it.

'' I....I don't know I just feel so left out. I feel I am at the bottom of her priorities........at the bottom, yet for me it's the contrary 'cause she is always my top concern but I think it's impossible for me to be that way, things don't work that way '' I chuckled hiding the jolt of pain inside my chest.

'' damn eyes '' I exclaimed as tears flows down from it. I looked at them and saw how their faces symphatized with me.

'' don't glare at me like that I'm fine, let's drink guys...... come on!!!!! '' I sniffed then ordered more drinks from the guy and guzzled it all until there's no space left in me to think about the pain inflicting by her.