CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Falling Deeply Inlove

- SKYLAR -

After our slumber party, we woke up early and did a quick jog, had breakfast and other daily routine. It was 9am when my 3 bestfriends left for some matters to attend to and told me how sorry they were for leaving us behind. I told them that it's alright and I can bring home the two myself.

But before driving them home I changed my mind and had a stop over to one of our malls.

'' what are we going to do here Skylar? '' kelly asked.

'' we'll do shopping '' I smiled at her.

'' what??? but we don't have mo -- ''

'' don't worry it's on me and don't say No, you're like my little sisters to me. ''

'' but ''

'' No buts and ifs okay ''

and the two nodded in unison.

We went first to the shoe section then to the clothing.

'' Good morning Ms. Skylar, how are you and how may I help you today? ''

'' Goodmorning Agatha, I'm doing great and how are you and things in here? '' I told her and pulled her to a hug.

'' I'm good Miss thank you for asking and everything's perfect here ''

'' that's nice to know, well Agatha please meet my friends here Sara and Kelly '' I introduced the two who are courteously bow their heads.

'' nice to meet you both ''

'' it's good to meet you Agatha '' Kelly told while doing the handshake.

'' so what can I do Ms. Skylar, do you want new dresses for some events? ''

'' Ahm not for me actually, for these two and give all what they want and here's my card ''

'' you don't have to use your card and just get whatever you want ''

'' no I still need to pay I don't want to cause problem with the accountant when he does his work '' I chuckled

'' but ''

'' Agatha here get my card and you know dad won't tolerate me with that kind of things even we own this ''

'' What!?? you own this mall? '' Sarah asked in total shocked with her hand on her chest.

'' yes we own this '' I smiled and handle my card to Agatha.

'' Go girls choose and get whatever you want and don't hesitate okay, I'll just make a phone call ''

I walked slowly towards the glass door and dialled her number.

S - where are you?

K - I'm here already

S - Where?

K - look behind

(call ended )