CHAPTER SIXTEEN

On Period?

- KAIA-

I woke up with the feeling of emptiness beside me, yes we slept together but purely just SLEEP.

Skylar was already up. I glanced at the wall clock on my right side and it reads 5am.

'' It's still early, we fell asleep at 1am and now she's not in sight? ''

I rolled back on my bed reminiscing the night we've kissed. I still don't know where I'm going to stand or what am I to her. She has boyfriend and they love each other that's for sure but everytime I kissed her she responds to it, and I could feel something that I vaguely determine. Just thinking of what I'm currently thinking makes my head ache.

I turned to my left and surprisingly found a sticky note.

'' Just out for a jog, Goodmorning ''

Reading her notes makes my lips to curled up, my heart to flutter and my stomach to be anxious!

'' She's so sweet '' I giggle.

She surely be the reason of my early death.

I skipped out from my bed and carefully removed the sticky note making sure that it won't be torn off. I read it one more time and once again my heart jumps inside my rib cage.

I decided to take a quick shower and did the grooming and everything so that I'm presentable when she comes back. To tell you the truth, I never been like this before. Being friendly, smile here and there and let myself to mingle with others? that was a BIG NO to me despite of me being a famous model and a singer.

But when I met her. I suddenly find myself doing the things I hate the most. I did that to be with her...how pathetic right? but you know when you want or like someone you'll do everything to spend some time with them and in my case to spend much time with her.

- SKYLAR -

I left early for my everyday jog, most of the time I go with my bestfriends but now I chose to be alone to think.

The day I met Kaia something changed in me. I didn't figure it out yet but I know there is.

I listed it up inside my mind and still thinking about it.

* She's making me real nervous resulting for me to bite my lower lip and to stutter that was impossible for me to do even I'm facing my death.

* She's making me so worried just like last night.

* She even makes me cry when I thought she's mad at me and didn't bother to reply my I'm sorry message

* She makes my heart to flutter and pound hard inside that sometimes I'm thinking if that was real or me being delusional.

* She makes my stomach hurt.

* Her simple smile makes me weak and her cute dimple makes me weaker even more

* and her kiss, everytime she kissed me it makes me want to kiss her more and more than that!