CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

- Breakfast in Bed -

- KAIA -

What happened last night was mind blowing. I wasn't expecting that I'll be her first for the reason that she has a long time boyfriend but ofcourse I'm too far away from complaining.

I'm not like the others that I know who wants to get laid by an experienced woman, but me well I'm not into them or either with any other women after I met her. Truthfully, I've been with others for a one night stand but everything have changed the time my heart started to beat again because of her.

All I want is her, from the very first time I saw her I know I want her myself, possessive me, and knowing that I'm her first that was a relief and my very precious reward of a lifetime.

I love everything about her and I love her more when in bed *giggle - but I'm just kidding, half joking lol.

'' hmmmm, love what time is it? '' my princess asked  sounding asleep, still with her eyes half closed.

'' goodmorning, it's 8am now '' I answered kissing her forehead.

'' it's still early, why you're already up and dressed? ''

'' because I prepared your breakfast my love and why it's sounding that you don't want me to see in dress? '' she just smiled

'' hmmm later for the breakfast I want to feel you here, come '' she pulled me towards her.

I let her head rest on my shoulder as she snuggle more into my neck. She encircle her arm to my waist and stayed in that position for a moment.

'' I love you kaia '' she murmured.

'' yeah? '' I teased.

'' yeah? why do I think that you're not believing me? I just gave myself to you remember '' she smiled still not opening her eyes.

I chuckled and pulled her more to mine '' I know and another thing I know '' I paused.

'' what? ''

'' that you're still naked  ''

She instantly open her amazing eyes and slapped my face '' pervert '' then she laughed followed by mine.

'' I've changed my mind I don't want you here anymore, go and get my breakfast '' she told pushing me away.

'' wow! so you more prefer the food over me and to remind you I'm Adrienne of hollywood not your maid miss stranger '' I joked softly laughing moving away from her.

'' So? I don't want Adrienne I want my Kaia '' she react raising her eyebrow '' go get my breakfast '' and she laughed throwing a pillow on me.

'' not until you tell you lov ----- ''

'' I love you '' she told before I could finish my sentence.

I smiled at her feeling so hoity-toity before going to the kitchen to get my angel's breakfast.

'' here you go '' and I put the tray on the bed.

Skylar managed already to wear a shirt, my t-shirt and my new underwear.

'' thank you for these '' she told pointing to the one she's wearing.

'' we have the same size '' I exclaimed

'' yep that's why we're perfect for each other '' and she pecked me on the lips making me blush.

'' so what you've got here? '' she asked as she ride on the bed.

'' pasta!!!!!! '' she added before I answered her, her eyes widen and twirl it instantly to her fork but what I didn't expect was for her to give me the first bite knowing that she was the one who is such a food lover and always craving for it.

'' here, open your mouth '' holding the fork infront of my closed mouth.

'' why you giving me the first bite? ''

'' I just want to and that's how a girlfriend should do for her girlfriend '' she smiled

'' go open your mouth '' and I did.

'' there you go, good girl '' she told patting my chin before taking in the pasta inside her mouth.

'' let's share okay '' I nodded.

'' my scone? ''

'' hmmmm ''

'' what will happen to us? ''

'' what do you mean? ''

'' you know, after we go outside this house  we surely gonna face them ''

'' I know '' she sighed '' especially now that I broke up with Aidan '' she added.

'' what? when? ''

'' last night because I can't take it anymore but don't worry we can do this, just give me sometime love okay and I'll fix everything including my family, especially with them. ''

I know that it would be hard for her to come out to her own family. She's the only daughter, so what will happen to her when they finally knew that their princess was loving another girl, for sure it would be a big mess.

'' we'll fix this together okay? '' I sincerely told her and she nodded

'' thank you '' she holds my hand.

'' want another more? ''

'' of what? '' I asked  her double meaning.

'' of pasta '' she chuckled getting what I meant.

'' I thoug ------ '' but she covered my mouth with her hand making me stop.

'' such a perv '' she laughed removing her hand off my mouth '' but I'll re-consider it '' and she collared me, pulling my body connecting instantly to hers. We stumble on the bed and so it goes, another lovemaking.