CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

Birthday Break Up!

- SKYLAR -

'' Love ''  I know that voice, am I hallucinating? or is she really here?

With my heart beating so fast I securely locked my car and slowly tilt my head to the side and saw my one and only love wearing her worried face and her so captivating smile with that dimple. darn!

'' Kaia '' I mumbled as I shoved myself to her and hugged her so tight.

'' you're here '' I pulled up and peek on her face again to confirm it and hugged her again '' I missed you ''

'' I'm here right now and you don't have a clue how I missed you so much '' she smiled.

'' when did you came back? '' I asked happily after we untangled ourselves from each other.

'' late hour last night. I had plan to go to you but I was thinking that you were sleeping already so I waited until morning to see you '' 

'' how do you know that I'm going here? ''

'' I went first at your house and Ana told me you'll visit the foundation so I came here. ''

'' it's good to see you and hold you in my arms again '' I told her resisting the eagerness to kiss my beloved girlfriend. If we're just not right here I might crushed my lips to hers instantly.

'' hey! '' she snapped me back to the reality.

'' huh? ''

'' what are you thinking? ''

'' you ''

'' me? ''

'' yes, kissing you '' I sheepishly smiled holding her hands.

'' me too, actually I dreamt about you last night '' she teased making me blush like a tomato.

'' laters baby '' I said kissing her cheek '' for now lets do my first intention of being here. ''

-----------------------------------------------------------------

- KAIA -

'' you told them already? '' I asked holding her in my arms.

'' yes but not all, they all think that I am replacing Aidan with another guy, hermonie got angry and still not talking to me, luckily mel and jana were trying to balance and understand everything ''

'' and Aidan??? ''

'' he's still in denial and the thing here after that night he became totally possessive over me. I tried to have another talk with him but he doesn't want to, he's always have all the reasons in the world to avoid the topic ''  she told as she encircle her arms to my waist and snuggle her face to my neck.

'' and I was so devastated without you beside me '' she murmured

'' I'm sorry baby , that's why after our phonecall I've decided to fly back here.