AUTHOR'S NOTE (MUST READ)

Assalam-o-Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhi, 

How's it going guys? I hope you all are having a wonderful Ramadan just like me! which reminds me......RAMADAN MUBARAK GUYS, may peace and blessings be upon you and your family members.

This is important announcement, um kinda important.....actually not really that important. Okay okay I'll get to it.

So I decided that along with working on my other story "If it wasn't for her" (which I promise I'd be updating pretty soon) I decided I should not stop writing this memoir and apart from me just narrating my story, I decided to add bonus chapters which would be really fun ( of course, for me to write) for you to read. The bonus chapters might not revolve around me like it used to in the previous chapters ( I know that's pretty narcissist) but they'll be insights on how I view certain things and how I deal with diverse opinions.

Other than that, I'll also be editing the previous chapters. I came across mistakes that I never noticed before and who knows! I might add new things in the previous chapters too. I'll let you know if I make any amendments.

With that said, I hope you're all fasting so that you develop enough perseverance to read my further work :P 

I'm trying to improve my writing and I hope that my further work will be worth your while!

Let me know what you guys think about me continuing.... whatever this is :p and I'll be uploading a bonus chapter really soon so let me know what you guys think.

Talk soon,

Farah Muqarab

Future Author :P