➳ eleven

Sungjae watched as his members mob the small baby on Changsub's arms whilst the baby watched them while giggling at how funny they look like, making weird faces just to make her laugh

Sungjae doesn't know but he's frozen on his feet, he cannot move, he cannot come closer to the baby. Something's restricting him to approach the pretty little girl.

More flashes from the camera around the mall pour to them as their fans found the interaction so cute.

"Baby girl what's your name?" Hyunsik asked when the commotion is finally over. Eunkwang put the mic in front of Areum's small lips.

"Areum," she answered, her small soft voice echoing inside the venue, making everyone's heart flutter and coo because of the cuteness.

BTOB members squealed, smiling like idiots and Sungjae felt goosebumps as even the voice is the same as Joy, just a little smaller.

"Wah~ Whoever named you is a genius." Minhyuk said getting the baby from Changsub's carry.

"You are such a beautiful baby, you know?" Changsub talked, trying to sound like a baby making Areum titter as she nodded eagerly in response. She knows too well that she is beautiful because her mom always tell her that.

Minhyuk asked for a kiss and Areum gladly gave him one. It's not like everyday, a good looking man will ask you for a kiss, right?

Peniel went next to carry the small girl, hugging her small body tighter.

The list went on except for Sungjae who's just watching the baby, every smile is making him smile too, every laugh is making his pulse faster and everytime she talks, Sungjae can feel his heart  melting.

It was odd but Sungjae liked the feeling.

"Areum-ah, who do you think is the most handsome guy in here?" Changsub challenged the young girl as each of them striked a pose. Sungjae is just smiling while watching Areum scanning each member, her face is so focused which doubled the cute vibe she's spreading inside the venue.

The baby's eyes stopped to Sungjae and a shy smile, making her fluffy cheeks more visible, came out of her lips.

"Ajusshi..." Areum answered as her finger pointed Sungjae.

Fans laughed at how disappointed other members are and Areum gestures to Ilhoon who's carrying her at that moment, that she wanted to go down so the latter put her down.

Once Areum's feet is set on the ground, she ran towards Sungjae who immediately squatted with open arms. Areum's small body crashed towards his, her small arms hanging tightly around his neck.

Sungjae doesn't know if it's possible but his heart is pounding even faster and louder than it already is a while ago.

He is breathing heavily because he is so nervous, his arms made its way around the little girl's small back. He brushes her back as he gently stood up with Areum on his arms.