➳ twenty three

Sungjae waited anxiously on his seat, with his older brothers next to him as their manager talks to the head of their management

All of them are anticipating what could hopefully be nothing but tolerable punishment from the management.

The moment their manager put down his phone and turn around to face them, Sungjae knew that it's bad. Coming from the frown on his face which radiates bad news, the group readied themselves from whatever decision their company has come off. All of them are ofcourse, super nervous about it because the scandal affects the whole group, negativities and the likes coming from the people who knew of them.

Some people called fans are withdrawing their tickets for their future concerts, their rankings are lowering and their haters are growing just because of that 15 seconds video. It was that bad.

"So the management wants Sungjae to return to Korea," their manager started which earned a lot of response or rather protests from the group.

"What? No! We're doing a tour now,"

"That's really unprofessional,"

"Are you sure about that? International fans might hate that idea more,"

"International fans are waiting for us, we can't just stop the tour,"

"We wouldn't halt the tour, okay?" their manager cut off the growing complaints from the group, "He will probably just miss 1 to 2 shows and he will be back," explained their manager.

Sungjae remained silent, waiting for more information to unfold, "The management and most of the fans wants Sungjae to apologize to the owner of the coffee shop," manager-nim dropped the bomb that turned the group voiceless.

If what Sungjae did is bad, then this idea is worse. Sungjae would never do that. Considering his grown up pride which is probably taller than Sungjae himself and that is most likely be visible in front of Joy, apologizing will never be between the two.

All of them are waiting for Sungjae's reaction as he still hasn't said anything yet.

"I don't think that's a good ideaㅡ" Ilhoon was shut off by Sungjae who stood from his seat.

"Alright, let's do that," there's no distinguished emotion for Sungjae's tone is dull, "When is the flight?"

Sungjae is kind of feeling sensitive because of the hates comments he recieved. Calling him names that he is not deserving to be called.

He just wanted to end the mess as early as possible and if in apology will make the depressing hate stop, then he'll do it.

Apologizing can be not from the heart anyway, right?

Surprisingly, Areum is not looking for Dasom so much like what Joy had expected from her. She's also not being too stubborn when it comes to eating vegetables because according to Areum, Dasom and her made a promise that she will still eat vegetables even without Dasom around and if she succeeded, Dasom will treat her to an amusement park.