Serial Killers And Ghosts

Ella's pov:

"I don't think it works like that." Luke mutters as I give him a side glare.

"What do you mean? I think it looks perfectly fine." I try to argue as I look up at my tower of blocks.

"Yeah, until you move one little block, then the whole thing will come crashing down." He says pointing at my horribly supported castle of wooden blocks.

After I finished giving Luke a tour of the house, there wasn't much to do.

So, we decided...

Okay so I decided...

To build a castle out of a big box of blocks that I kept in my closet.

Don't ask why I keep a box of blocks in my closet.

I just do.

Because I'm cool like that.

"Yeah, IF someone moves it, so that means it works." I grin as he rolls his eyes.

And that leads us to present time, Luke was judging my building skills, which are very good by the way.

He gives me one of those judge-mental looks and I huff in annoyance.

"Fine, you try." I say and move back from my beautiful question of no talent what so ever.

I watch in horror as he moves a couple pieces around and somehow makes it better then it already was.

Am I going to admit to it though?

Nope.

"I liked mine way better." I mutter as he laughs at my defeat.

"Okay, would you like to do something else?" He questions standing up, he grabs my hand and pulls me up and I can't help but blush.

What?

I already admitted he was good looking.

Cut me some slack.

Plus we are friends.

Well, now thinking about it, he is my only friend.

Woah, if I really think about it, I have never realized how lonely I actually am.

All these years, all I had was my sister, which she is great, but that doesn't mean I wished to have others for a chance.

And now I do?

Which is strange.

A good kind of strange though.

Well, only a good kind of strange when they are NOT testing your building skills!!

"Earth to Ella." Luke says waving a hand in front of my face.

I look up to see he is already staring down at me.

I give him a questionable look as he just shakes his head, "I asked if you wanted to go outside, but you were spacing out." He says.

"Oh, uh sure." I say and quietly follow him as he leads us to the back yard.

But suddenly, he stops, "woah" He mutters under his breath.

"Woah what?"

"Now that I really see it from that horrible tour, no offense, your back yard is huge!" He says in astonishment.

First of all, offense was totally taken.

It took a lot of effort to give a tour of the house, and I thought it was amazing.