Feeling Guilty

Luke's pov:

I roll my eyes in annoyance as Zander stares me down from across the kitchen table.

"What?" I almost let out a strangled cry as he just shakes his head and laughs.

"Nothing."

"Well it doesn't seem like nothing."

"Mhhhm" He mumbles and slams his soda can on the table.

This makes Ella look up from her conversation with Julie. They were talking on the other side of the kitchen.

Let me explain, after that whole, Jake taking Julie's cookie thing, Julie wanted to get to know Ella better.

So now they are having one of their 'girl talks' or whatever shit girls talk about.

Meanwhile, us boys are sitting at the kitchen table.

"I didn't say anything biatch, stop acting like I wrecked your car." Zander replies.

"Actually..." Ashton draws out.

"You did, remember asshole? We were going through the drive through and you saw a shirtless guy and ran into the sign."

At this, Zander puts his hands up, "What was I supposed to do? Not react? He had a six pack!"

"You do too!!" I argue back.

"Damn right." Zander lifts up his shirt and flexes.

"I can't believe you are going back to high school next month, that sucks ass." Jake says, eyeing the jar of cookies that were currently held close to Julie.

"Yeah I know." I roll my eyes, hating the topic already.

"Remember-.." Ashton starts to say but I cut him off.

"Yeah, Yeah. Stay close to Julie bla bla she's not allowed to talk to guys alone bla bla eat lunch with her with Damien bla bla-.."

"I mean it Luke." Ashton says sternly, which makes me nod my head.

"You forgot about Gianna, you know, my girlfriend?" Jake says.

"Yep." Them and their stupid over protectiveness.

Gianna seems to not mind one bit..

But Julie.....

"Ashton you better not be threatening people again." Julie comes over and rests her arms on his shoulders.

Ashton just looks up and gives her an innocent grin, "Of course not my love." He sings which makes her laugh and kiss his cheek.

"Boo!! Get a room!!" Jake complains throwing a chip at them.

We don't know where Jake pulls out random food from.

Everyone just finds it safe not to ask.

"Stop always ruining their moment!!!" Zander hisses, he then turns back to the couple, "please continue Jashton."

"Jashton?" This time, it was Ella's voice to ask.

Feeling bad, I almost forgot she was here.

She has just been so quiet.

Well, at least compared to these idiots, minus Julie.

"Their ship name." Zander lets out a cheeky grin as Ashton glares at him.

But Julie catches the glare and wraps her arms tighter around Ashton, "I like the name Zander, thank you." Julie says smiling as Ashton just groans.