FOURTEEN.

he can have your sex
i got your soul.❜
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

RONNIE AND RIVER tumble backwards towards his bed with their swollen lips still meshed heavily against each others. He feels her small hands tugging at the shirt that he wore. He aides her with assistance, pulling it over his head and roughly lobbing it aside.

Ronnie's lips are marred against his warm skin, leaving trails of dark love bites along his cheek and proceeding further down until she reached the crook of his neck. She winces lowly after feeling the back of her heel hit the bed spring, the pain however absentmindedly demises upon feeling River gently laying her down onto the bed.

She lies on her back as he matches her body's form, hovering his towering body over hers. River's hands ventured over her curved body, exploring.

She holds River's head in her hands and pulls him into a passionate kiss. Her hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse and outline along his perfect physique. She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest.

Ronnie's arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck.  A hollow groan seeped from the back of his throat with every push of his tongue intertwining against hers. Ronnie splays her legs open and invites River to the place where she desires him the most. Though both of their pants still covered the lower parts of their body - it was undeniable that she was wanton; ready for him to fulfill her needs.

The breath he inhales is sharp after he feels her fingers grazing along the front of his pants. She's reaching for his zipper, ready to pull it down and discard it aside along with the rest of his clothes until his large hand clasps over hers. River's crimson lips ghosted over her earlobes, his warm breath tingled down her spine. "You first."

Ronnie smirks slyly, raising her eyebrows in amusement at the new profound confidence he gained in such a short period of time. Reaching behind her back, Ronnie unhooked her bra, freeing her small breasts from it's habitat. She watches as River's hooded eyes linger on her body - ogling and admiring every inch of her toned skin.

She maintains eye contact with him, watching the expressions on his face as she shimmied out of her jeans, pulling them over her hips and allowing them to fall to the ground with a soft thud. River remains sitting there completely overwhelmed by her goddess-like physique and mesmerizing beauty. She prowls towards him, strutting her long legs with each powerful stride.

Straddling her legs around his waist, she sits on his legs pushing herself flush up against him causing them both to convulse at the friction. "Are you gonna lose the clothes or am I going to be the only one naked?" Ronnie goads jovially, raising her eyebrows waiting for his response.

She climbs off of his lap and reclines back onto the bed, propping herself up on her elbows while watching him rid himself out of his pants. He felt his face flush rosy red.

River simpers dubiously, watching as Ronnie's lips tilt in a mirth grin. "Star Wars?" She asked, referencing to the pair of boxers that he was wearing.

He glanced down and shrugged his shoulders before sheepishly rubbing at the back of his neck. "They're my lucky underwear."

"Oh?" Ronnie sits on her knees and grabs him by the arm, tugging at his wrist and drawing him closer to her. Entangling her arms around his heightened neck, she seductively bites down on her bottom lip while her hands toyed with the small hairs on the nape of his neck. "Well let's see how lucky you get tonight."