I Kamski x Reader I 4

WARNING: fluff

REQUEST: Hello! Could you do a fluff one for Kamski. (I really like him and he made me really like Neil Newbon. An actor who play as him... I don't know why...) Maybe a story that take place after the revolution. When he trying to propose to you. He don't know how to because you're his first girlfriend. He went to Connor and Hank for help 😂Also, I really like your work!

Here's the next chapter! This took me a while, but I'm proud of it and I hope you'll enjoy it.

reader: human

Part 4/6

For nuttoshim

________________________________________________________________________________

"Who should we invite?" You asked, tapping the end of your pen against your lips. You reached across the table and laced your fingers with Eli's. "All of our family, obviously. I think we should have a pretty small ceremony."

"We should invite Hank and Connor," Elijah said, writing the names down on a notepad. "They gave me advice on how to propose to you."

You smiled, delighted at the fact that your close friends helped with your perfect engagement. "Really? That's so sweet! I never would have believed that Hank knew anything about proposals."

Elijah smiled warmly back at you. "We still have so much stuff to figure out," he muttered, going down the list. "We have to take care of the guest list, invitations, the bouquet, catering.... I could go on."

"You're forgetting the most important thing!" You grinned, a light blush coming to your cheeks.

Elijah tilted his head. "What am I forgetting?"

You rolled your eyes playfully and squeezed his hand. "The dress, Eli." 

"Your dress appointment is next week," he said with a smile. "Are you excited?" Realistically, he already knew the answer.

"Of course I'm excited, you goof," You said, smacking him lightly on the arm. "It's my wedding dress."

Eli smiled softly to himself as he imagined you walking down the aisle towards him in a long, beautiful white dress. 

He couldn't wait for the wedding.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you ready?" Eli asked as he pulled up to the dress shop. He glanced over and tried to keep his jaw from dropping as he saw all of the beautiful gowns in the display window.

"No," you murmured, reaching over and clutching his hand. "No, I'm not ready."

"Why? What's wrong?" Elijah asked, unbuckling his seatbelt and turning toward you.

"I'm so nervous, Eli," you confessed, looking up at him. He looked down at you, concern visible in his eyes. 

"What if I can't find the perfect dress? What if I'm not happy with the dress, or if make the wrong decision?"

"[Name]," Elijah said reassuringly. "You'll be fine. Everything will be alright. You'll do great, and even on the off chance that something goes wrong, we still have many months before the wedding. There is always time to rethink it."

You took a deep breath and smiled up at your fiancé. "Thanks, Elijah."

He shrugged. "I just know that you'll look beautiful in any dress you pick."

You smile at him wider, and fling your arms around him. Eli wraps his arms around you and squeezes you tight. 

"I love you, Eli. I'll see you in a few hours," you say, leaning forward to kiss him lovingly on the lips. He returns the kiss and smiles at you. 

You opened the door and stepped out into the Detroit sun. "I'll see you soon, babe."

Eli smiled and waved at you as you shut the car door. He waited for you to walk into the bridal shop before driving off. 

Elijah sat back in his seat as he let the car take him back to your house. He smiled softly to himself, imagining you smiling in a beautiful white gown as you walked down the aisle towards him.

He was beyond ready for the wedding.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I like this one," you murmured, covering your mouth with your hands as you finished chewing. "I really like this one." 

You and Eli were in the back room of a bakery, sitting around a clear glass table. Five different slices of wedding cake were laid out on the table for a tasting.

"As do I," Elijah agreed, setting down his fork. The baker nodded and thanked you for your business before standing up and exiting the room.

The two of you took one last look at the types of cake. The vanilla cake, the German chocolate cake, the apple cake, and the red velvet cake. They were all fluffy, moist, and absolutely delicious, but you had made your decision. You wanted the (cake of choice). It would be perfect for the wedding.

"That was so nice," you said, leaning against Elijah's arm as he walked you out of the bakery. You breathed in the crisp night air and closed your eyes as you walked. "I'm so ready for the wedding."

"Really?" Eli asked, looking down at you. You scoffed at him and opened your eyes. "Of course, you doof. I love you. Why wouldn't I be ready to marry you?"

"It's all happening so fast," he confessed. Elijah wrapped one arm around your shoulder and squeezed you tight to his side. "Before I met you, I never would have thought I would ever get married."

"Really?" You asked, blinking up at him. 

"Yes, really," Eli repeated. "I never planned on it. I was just so young, and things were moving so fast for me. I never thought I would have time to do it."

You smiled and leaned up to kiss him. "I'm glad I was able to change your mind."

Elijah smiled back and returned the kiss. "Me too."