I Conner x Reader I 1

WARNINGS: crying, character death, mentions of homicide

REQUEST: too long to put in here... just read it.

To the reader who requested this: I changed the request a bit, but it's still similar to what you originally requested. Please enjoy!

Also I've been on hiatus for a little while, and this is the first imagine I've written. Please leave your thoughts in the comments. I really appreciate constructive criticism.

edited: yes 

For: jilnxXynerd

____________________________________________________________________________

You were fifteen when your mom was murdered.

She had been divorced from your father since you were only an infant, and as the result of a short, messy trial, she was awarded full custody of you.

When Hank learned that his ex-wife had been murdered, he felt awful. Not because she was dead. Hank divorced her for a reason. He felt terrible because his daughter had lost the only parent she had ever known. Hank might not have cared about his ex-wife, but he cared about his own flesh and blood.

Immediately after the murder, you moved in with Hank. It wasn't the perfect life. You had no relationship with your father, the death of your mother caused some emotional trauma. However, after a few months, you started to get more comfortable in Hank's house. You loved Sumo more than anything in the world. Connor helped investigate the death of your mom, and so you were comfortable with him around. As time passed, you became extremely close. Connor was always around when you needed someone to talk to or someone to cheer you up. He was like the rock that you had always needed.

Once you turned eighteen, you started working for the DPD at their police precinct alongside Hank and Connor as a secretary. You loved working there – walking in every morning, making yourself a cup of your favorite drink, greeting every employee that walked through the front door with a smile. You got to work beside Connor and your father, and do something that you were passionate about. It was perfect.

You were sitting at the front desk, surrounded by paper and yellow post It notes covering your computer monitor. You were responding to an email when you heard the entrance to the station open. Out of your peripheral vision, you saw someone who looked just like Connor walk up to the front desk and lean against the counter.

"Hey, Connor," you said. You clicked your ballpoint pen and jotted down a note on a piece of paper.

"Good morning, Miss [last name]," he said. You sighed and cracked a smile, turning to look at him. "How many times have I told you - oh."

Your smile melted off of your face as you looked up at the android. He looked identical to Connor, apart from his pale, baby blue eyes and white collared uniform. Same towering height, same fine brown hair, same serious gaze.

"Oh, I'm sorry," you said, scooping up a stack of papers and straightening them out. "Welcome. How can I help you?"

"I was sent by cyberlife to talk to Lieutenant Anderson and Captain Fowler," he said, folding his arms across his chest. You nodded. "He's inside. Please, go ahead."

The android brushed past your desk and through the sliding glass doors into the police station. You watched him leave, extremely confused. He looked just like Connor. He walked just like Connor. He even responded to the name 'Connor'. So who was he?

You shrugged it off and went back to work. An hour passed, and no other guests entered the police station, so you stood up and headed into the kitchen for a glass of cold water. As you walked into the kitchen, you peeked over at Hank to check in on him. He wasn't at his desk, but his computer was powered on and open.