I Ralph x Reader I

WARNINGS: abuse, injury

REQUEST:

Hi, I really love your work. Could you do a Ralph x beaten android reader. The reader meets Ralph at the abandoned house after running away from an abusive owner. (Ralph needs some love to lol) either way I really enjoy these one-shots😊

Why does everyone ask me for depressing Ralph x reader imagines? Damn, y'all. Enjoy!

reader: android

For: Ukwang

________________________________________________________________________________

You staggered blindly as blood ran down your face, pouring over one of your eyes and turning your vision blue. The blood was coming from a cut over your eye. Your owner had smashed a wine bottle over your head and the skin had split. Your LED was glowing a distressed red, and tears were streaming down your cheeks. They mixed with blood and stained your clothes blue.

You had run out of your house out into the streets of foggy Detroit. Your owner had given up and left you alone, half blind, walking quickly in the dark. 

You looked around for a place to stay. You couldn't stay out in public for long - you might be attacked or assaulted. Some cheap strip clubs even abducted androids off the street and employed them illegally.

You looked around at your options. There was an old, crappy motel that definitely didn't take in bloodied androids. There was a laundromat and a convenience store, but you couldn't sleep there.

You gazed across the street at an old, decrepit house. The lights were off and the bricks were crumbling from the walls. It was clearly abandoned, but you had no other option.

You crossed the street and ducked under the damaged chain link fence. You stood up and pressed a hand to your face. Your fingers came away blue, and your vision was still swimming. You stepped up onto the porch and walked around, looking for the front door.

A figure moved quickly out of the shadows and pressed something cold and sharp against your neck. You looked town, terrified, to see that it was a knife. 

"A visitor," they said quickly. You looked up to see a man with blond hair and cold blue eyes staring back at you. One of the whites of his eyes was stained dark blue, and a chill ran up your spine.

"Visitors are dangerous," he rambled. "Visitors may hurt Ralph."

"Please," you sobbed, tears running down your cheeks. "I'm an android. Please, put that away."

Ralph blinked and lowered the knife. He tossed it into the dirt and brought a hand up to your face. You flinched away from him.

"You are hurt," he observed. "Ralph can help." Ralph pulled his hand away and you gripped the hem of your shirt, trying to get your hands to stop shaking. 

"Come with Ralph," he said, smiling cheerfully. "Come inside."

He disappeared through the front door, and you followed him hesitantly. What was there to lose?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Years had passed since the day you ran away. Your wound had healed, leaving you with nothing but a small scar above your eye. Ralph fixed you up, and you were able to help him a little bit, too. You taught him how to speak in first person. You patched up a few wounds on his hands and face. You taught him how to control himself emotionally. 

Living together was hard at first. Ralph was afraid of everything and everyone. You had to pull him out of his shell, and once you did, you grew extremely close. You were strangers, friends, and then 

Now, all these years later, you lived together in the house. The revolution had passed, and you had watched together through the windows of your home as androids broke free of their shackles and gained rights as an individual species. Everyone in the neighborhood knew you were there, but they all left you alone.

After everything changed, you decided to fix up the house. You and Ralph both decided that you didn't want to live like fugitives, hiding away in a tiny, broken down house. You made some money, bought some paint, and started putting the house back together piece by piece. That included painting some of the walls on the inside of the house.

Ralph dipped his paint roller back into the paint and added a new layer to the wall, painting over RA9 on the wall. The writing disappeared underneath the fresh coat of white paint.

"I still can't believe it's all over," Ralph admitted. He paused, and then dipped his roller back into the paint and kept working. Ralph talked about the revolution a lot. He liked to ramble about it. You found it endearing.

"I know," you sighed. You watched your boyfriend work from the doorway. "I can't believe it either."

"I'm glad it's over," Ralph said. He turned around and smiled briefly at you. You smiled back and walked towards him. 

Ralph set down the roller and wrapped you in a close hug. You returned it, and leaned up to kiss him quickly.

"Sorry for almost stabbing you the first day I met you," he said. You snorted and smiled up at him. 

"I know. You've apologized many times since."

Ralph shrugged. "I still feel bad about it."

You looped your arms around his shoulders and kissed him again, more deeply this time. Ralph returned it, kissing you soft and slow and sweet. He had changed so much since you first met him - it was almost a miracle. Ralph had transformed from a man who was lonely and unable to control myself to a friendly, approachable sweetheart.

Ralph pulled away slowly from the kiss, and squeezed your waist before stepping back and picking up his paintbrush. He kneeled next to the wall and kept painting.

"Do you want my help?" You asked. Ralph shook his head as he moved onto painting a new section of the wall.

"Okay," you said. You leaned down and planted a soft kiss on the top of your boyfriend's head. "Call me if you need me."