Chapter 1: Weird Call

Song: Fake love by Bts

Y/N P.O.V

I felt the wetness of my tears rolling down my cheeks as I sob in my pillow. The cushion getting wetter with each tear drop that landed on the pillowcase. I wanted to scream but the betrayal could only make me cry. The phone rang next to me and I lifted my head just enough to see that the caller ID belonged to my brother. I take a deep breath and wipe away my tears before answering his videocall. Yoongi his face appeared in my screen with a big smile but it faltered as soon as he noticed my running nose and red eyes.
"Who hurt you." He gritted his teeth.
"It's okay Oppa."
"My little sister is crying, so it is not okay." He glares at me "Tell me the truth, what is going on? Do I have to beat someone up?"
"It's max, I ended our relationship because I found out he was cheating on me."
"That son of a bitch." Yoongi curses "Give me his adress and I will drive over there and kick the shit out of him, No one hurts my sister and gets away with is."
I gave him a small smile "That won't be necessary I gave him a pretty good beating myself when I caught him."
"That's my sister." My brother nods approving.
"But it still hurt though." I choke back a sob.
"Listen to me." Yoongi replies stern "You will fall in love again, you are to good of a catch to let go, any guy is lucky to have you and if he doesn't see that it's his loss."
"Thank you." I wipe away my tears "I needed that."
"That is what siblings are for."
"So enough about my sad love life do you have any progress in yours?" I change the subject.
"I wish." He pouts "Nothing exciting or new happening in mine."
"Is that Y/N." I suddenly hear a loud pitched scream in the background of Yoongi his phone and at that moment my childhood best friend appeared in view, stealing my brother's phone before locking himself in the bathroom. "Y/N good to see you."
I chuckle at the man his antics " It is good to hear you again Hobi, so what are you up to?"
"Nothing much, I tied Jimin to the kitchen table as he tried to steal my food, he is still screaming for me to untie him" hoseok laughs "But he is out of luck since only Yoongi and I are home."
"Still causing mischieve I see."
"You know me too well."
"Hoseok return my phone now." My brother yells outside the bathroon.
"In a minute." Hoseok yells back " So the guys and I will go on a short break in a few weeks and we decided to go on a vacation and since I kind of overheard your conversation with Yoongi I think you could use the distraction, so do you want to tag along?"
"Me on vacantion with 6 guys and my brother."
"You can bring friends." He quickly ads."
"Jung Hoseok what are you telling my sister." Yoongi his complains could be heard faintly.
"Jungkook and Taehyung are planning the entire trip, it will be fun."
"Fine, text me the details." I smile.
"Great, I will tell the others." Then he hung up before I got a chance to say goodbye to him or my brother. I shake my head laughing some things never chance. I quickly opened the groupchat I have with my two best friends and asked if they wanted to go on vacantion.

**************************
Hey guys,

So this is my first chapter of my first bts fanfiction. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Xx
Demi