Chapter 5: Vkook

Song: Dope by BTS

Y/N P.O.V

After diner the girls and I went out to get some booze. You returned with a few bottles that the guys eyed suspicious.
"So who wants to play a game?" Alice asks with a smirk
"Sure we first need to get Taehyung and Jungkook though." Namjoon says "they are resting"
"I will get them" I tell him before walking to their shared room.

I knocked and opened the door annoucing my presence "Guys we are going to" I began but didn't finish the sentence when I saw a shirtless Taehyung on top of a blushing Jungkook. Taehyung jumped of him and looked at me in shock while Jungkook was just frozen in his spot.
"It's not what it looks like." Jungkook stammers
"Don't worry Jungkook, I already knew you were bi." I reply remembering when Taehyung once called me because he discovered his sexuality because of Jungkook.
"What how?" he asks with his big doe eyes.
"Ask your boyfriend." I reply
"When I started having feelings for you I needed to tell someone. I was worried how you would react so I kept it a secret from you." Taehyung explained "We talked about me being gay and loving you. She was actually the one who told me to ask you out."
Jungkook looked up at his boyfriend before getting of the bed and giving him a soft kiss "you are too cute."
"When are you guys going to come out to the other members?" I ask them with a smile
"We were planning to tell them on this trip." Jungkook answers "It was kind of the reason why we planned it.
"Well good, because we are going to play a game that involves alcohol, you guys in?"
"Of course y/n and I really appreciate that you kept our secret." Taehyung tells me before pulling me in a hug.
"No problem Tae, now before we go down you might want to put a shirt on that also goes for you Kookie." I say before walking downstairs.

We were all seated in a circle on the ground not much later. "So what are we playing?" Jungkook asks sitting down next to me.
"What about truth or dare?" Jimin suggest looking at Min-cha.
"What are the rules?" She asks him
"When you don't want to answer a question or don't do a dare you need to take a shot and you can't pick the same thing more than two times in a row." Jimin answers
"Sounds good." Alice says "I will begin" she looked around the room until her eyes fell on Namjoon. "Namjoon truth or dare?"
"Dare" he replied with a smug look.
"I dare you to drink one of my famous cocktails." She answers
"that doesn't sound too bad."
"Just wait pretty boy." She tells him before standing up. I looked at Min-cha who was secretly snickering. We both knew that her famous cocktails were a mix of sauces, rotten milk, alcohol and soda. She came back with a smirk and gave it to namjoon. He took it without hesitating and gulped it down. He immediately coughed
"What is this?" he asks between coughs.
"My secret ingredients." She tells him cocky "why isn't it good." 
"Now it is your turn." I tell Namjoon who was trying not to vomit.
"Fine Hobi truth or dare?" Namjoon asks the cheerful boy.
"Truth." He says.
"Who do you like?" he asks him. Hoseok glanced over at Yoongi quickly before taking a shot. He didn't think anyone noticed but I did, I wasn't going to tell him though and decided to see how this would play out between my brother and my childhoodfriend.
"Y/n truth or dare?" Hoseok asks md.
"Dare." I reply carefully
"I dare you to remove your shirt for the rest of the game."
"So eager to see me naked Hobi." I wink taking of my shirt. You heard Yoongi chocking on his drink.
"Y/n put that back on directly" he says trying to block me from the others in the room.
"I was dared Oppa, don't be so overprotective I am wearing a top under it" I tell him. Yoongi sighed in defeat before glaring at J-hope. Hoseok smirked at me and nodded with his head towards Jin who was starring at me with wide eyes. I  shrugged it of and looked at Jungkook "Truth or dare Kookie"
"Dare." He answers.
"I dare you to let Alice do your make up now."
"No absolute not she could poke my eye out. She already made namjoon choke on some secret drink so I am not taking the risk" He says taking a shot.
"Awh but you would look so hot." Alice pouted
"No I took the shot. He says. "So now it is my turn" he looked around before his gaze fell on his eldest hyung. "Jin hyung truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you too do a belly shot out of y/n her belly button." The younger one tells the eldest. This earned him a slap from yoongi on his head.
"Why do you all want to see my sister naked." Yoongi says glaring around the circle.
"Yoongi stop, you know I won't strip naked here." You reply walking to the table and laying on it with your belly exposed. "Jin are you going to do it or drink a shot?" you ask him.
"Does it really not bother you?" Jin asks concerned
"Nah it is just a game." I reply smiling