Chapter 8: Supermarket

Song: Love maze by BTS
Y/n p.o.v :

I was currently walking in the supermarket with Jin. After the chicken fight I showered and got dressed to accompany Jin to the store like I promised last night.
"So Jin any special girl in your life?" I ask him still not believing a guy like him could be single
he hesitated before answering "No, why?"
"Just wondering"  I respond. Luckily for me he couldn't notice how hard my heart was pounding in my chest.
"What about you y/n?" He asks placing some bananas in the cart.
"No, not anymore" I say quickly, almost to quickly for your liking.
"Why did you break up with your boyfriend if I may ask? I know that you guys broke up but Yoongi and Hobi never mentioned the actual reason."
I sigh "It is no secret but he cheated on me."
"I am sorry, you don't deserve to be treated like that."
"No one does." I smile sadly
"Just so you know, if I was your boyfriend I would have never let you go."
I stopped breathing for a moment when those words left his lips. I visibly swallowed before replying "Unfortunate you weren't" Jin was about to open his mouth to respond but I cut him off "Let's get the rest of the groceries."
"Are you okay?" he asks me
"Yes, I just don't like talking about my ex."
"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked."
"Don't sweat it Jin." I say pushing the cart to the next aisle.

When we went back to the house, I directly walked upstairs to my room so you could think, leaving Jin alone with the bags in the kitchen. When I openend the door I saw to my shock Min-cha and Jimin making out.
"So I guess you two are together? "I  clear my throat. Jimin looked up at me with shock while quickly buttoning his blouse.
"Maybe." He says smiling down at your blond haired friend. "I will see for our date." He replies before kissing her a quick peck. He walked outside with a wide smile. He bumped into Alice on the way out who raised her eyebrow when she saw a smiling jimin and one of her friends half naked on the bed. Her eyes widened when she put two and two together. I smiled at Min-cha before attacking her in a hug. She laughed out loud.
Alice joined in and began firing questions at her. "Did you have sex with Jimin?"
"Not yet." She replied blushing
"Awh your so in love with him." I reply taking her hand in yours. "So about your date have you decide what to wear?"
"No." Min-cha answers.
"Operation dress up starts now." Alice says jumping off the bed and running to the closet.
"Relax Alice, we still have 4 hours." I tell her.
"That means we need the hurry." She says throwing different pieces of clothes on the bed.

When Jimin came to fetch Min-cha for their date his eyes widened at the beauty of your friend.
"Have fun." Alice shouts after them when they walked away.
"Couple one is a go." I yawn plopping down on the bed.
"What do you mean couple 1?" Alice asks taking place next to me.
"I am going to couple you too."
"good luck with that, I am not interested in any of the boys here."
"Not even in Namjoon." I tease and her cheeks turned red.
"No." she responds.
"Your cheeks say something else." I smile "I know you like him."
"No I don't"
"Deny it al you want but I am going to set you up." I tell her before running out of the room. Leaving a confused Alice behind.

I ran towards the room of Taehyung and Jungkook. I knocked on the door and waited for them to open it, since I didn't want to embarrass them again. Taehyung opened the door with a smile.
"Tae I need you help to couple Namjoon and Alice." I plead
His eyes lit up in mischief "I am in Joon needs to get laid."
"Don't do something I wouldn't do." Jungkook shouts from behind him. I peek over Tae his shoulder to see Jungkook on his phone laying on their bed.
"I would never." Taehyung replies before following you. "So what is the plan?"