Chapter 11: Cupid

Song; Anpanman by BTS

Min-cha p.o,v
" I really loved that movie" I tell Jimin when you walked to the front door
"Good I am glad you liked it, I didn't know what you liked so I had to guess." He tells Min-cha
I blushed and took his hand in mine before looking up to him "I really like you Jimin and I can't believe that you actually asked me out."
"Well get used to it, because I am planning to take you out a lot more." He replies nuzzling his head in my neck.
"Is that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?"
'Depends is it working?" he mumbles in your skin.
"yes." I Reply pulling his head up and placing a short kiss on his lips. But Jimin kissed you again with admiration. "Maybe we should continue this inside."
"yeah you're right." He smirked opening the door. You weren't even inside before he pushed you against the door roughly kissing you. Then you guys were interrupted by hard footsteps, I looked at the sound from the noise and saw an sad Y/n dragging a confused Alice after her.

"I should check that out Jimin." You reply.
"Go, I am not going anywhere." He urges.
I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips before walking upstairs. In the hallway you saw Jin trying his best to stop Yoongi from attacking Hoseok. But his usual carefree look was replaced by one with sadness. I guessed that his state has something to do with Y/n. I smiled at him before going in our room.

"What is going on?" I ask as soon as I saw the girls sitting on y/n her bed.
"I kissed Jin, or he kissed me, I don't know." Y/n began
"Did he hurt you or something?" Alice asks concerned.
"No, the opposite I think he likes me"
"Do you like him?" I ask Y/n
"I do, I really do." She says with a small smile.
"Then what is the problem?"
"I am afraid." Y/n replies honestly
"Of what?" Alice questioned
"I don't want to get hurt again, I have this amazing feeling in my stomach when I am with Jin that I have never felt before and it scares me."
"That is called love." I reply hugging her.
"Who all knows about your crush?" Alice asks
"You two, Hoseok and Taehyung recently found out."
"Why haven't you told your brother? You guys tell each other everything." I began
"I am afraid of his reaction." Y/n answers.
" Don't you think he will be happy for you? from what I have seen I think Jin is really sweet and that he will never hurt you." I tell her.
"You're right." Y/n says smiling a little before her smile falters again "I ran out on jin after our kiss, he must hate me now."
"It is time to get cupid." I reply waking out the door.

Y/n p.o.v :
Min-cha returns not much later with Hoseok. "What is going on?" he asks confused.
"Y/n and Jin kissed." Alice tells him.
Hoseok let out a high pitched scream before attacking me in a hug. "I knew it. I Knew you guys liked each other, you kept denying it but I knew it all along"
"Wait did Jin tell you he likes me?" I ask him
"Kind of, he asked Yoongi today how he would react if one of use would date you." He states
Alice, min-cha and your mouth fell open surprised. "What did Yoongi say?"
"He said that he would be okay with it as long as you were happy, if I remember correctly he did say something along the lines of castrating the guy who hurts you. he sounded serious I knew he could be scary but this was a whole new level of scary." Hoseok answers.
"So that is good news, Yoongi is okay with it." Alice says trying to cheer me up.
"And now we need a plan so you and Jin can make up." Min-cha states
"Why ? Did you and Jin fight?" Hoseok questioned
"I ran out after our kiss." I tell him upset
"Aish that is a dick move from your side."
You reply to him by hitting his shoulder "I know that is why we need a plan Cupid."
Hoseok smirked "I have a plan but we need Taetae and Kookie."
"Why?" Min-cha asks him.
"They are the ones who organized the trip." He answers leaving the room.

After a while Hoseok returned with a tired looking Jungkook and Taehyung. "What are we doing here?" the golden maknae asks rubbing his eyes.
"We need your help." Alice began
"With what?"
" Making a plan to couple Jin and Y/n" Min-cha answers
"What can we do to help?" Taehyung asks excited
"What are we going to do tomorrow?" Hoseok asks his younger friends.
"We were thinking about renting a few boats so we can enjoy an eventful day at sea"
"We need to get them together on a boat." Alice says thinking out loud.
"That can be arranged." Jungkook replies with a slight smirk.
"LET OPERATION CUPID BEGIN." J-hope yells.
"Be quiet will you." Alice hushed him.
"Sorry." He mumbles
"So now that we talked about this, can we all go back to bed I am sleepy." Jungkook says leaning against his other half already half asleep.
"Of course it is late let's call it a night." Taehyung replies walking outside struggling to keep Jungkook up right. Hoseok immediately helped out. When the guys left you turned to look at Alice and Min-cha.
"So now I want to know what happened at your date Min-cha and about you and Namjoon." You say turning from Min-cha to Alice.