Chapter 4: Denial

Song: Daydream by J-hope

Y/N P.O.V

I felt someone shaking my body, So I slowly opened my eyes and felt something hard under your head. I slowly raise my head and noticed that I fell asleep on Jin his shoulder. Jin snickered when he saw my shocked expression.
"Sorry" I apologize.
"For what?" Jin asks
"falling asleep on you."
"Don't worry I thought it was cute."
He replies what made me blus at his statement, I looked up at him and observed how close the two of us were. I could swear that my heart skipped a beat when I gazed at his lips. I didn't notice that I was starring at Jin until Hoseok his face came into your view.
"We landed." He tells us giving me a wink. I removed my gaze of jin and immediately walked outside the plane. There was a van waiting for us, to outside the airport to give us a ride to the beach house Taehyung and Jungkook rented. I sat down next to Min-cha who was sleepy soundly on my shoulder, and infront of me sat ice and I could hear her and Namjoon bickering about something. But I turned away from then when someone on the other side of the aisle tapped on my arm. When I looked up I saw that the said person was J-hope. He gave me a look that screamed we need to talk. I gave him a small nod before I watched the passing road and drifted of in a daydream about Kim Seokjin.

After the ride and choosing rooms I ended up in my room that I would share with the other girls. Hoseok sneaked in and locked the door behind him as my friends hadn't arrived at the room yet.
"Why did you lock the door?" I ask him confused.
"I don't think you want someone to overhear us"
"Hobi you're kind of scaring me."
"Spill y/n" he demands
"Spill what?" I question him
"How long have you crushed on Jin Hyung?"
"I don't have a crush on jin."
"You have, I can see it in your eyes."
"Hobi, I just broke up with my ex a few months ago"
"Yes I know, he was the dickhead who cheated on you and that is why I'm going to beat him up when I see him. But deep down I think you knew you never really loved him." He says pulling you in a hug. "and I know that you like Jin."
"I do not like Jin."
"keep denying it all you want but I know you do. I am going to unpack see you later." He says before darting out the door.

Alice walked in not much later with a sad Min-cha. "What is going on?" I ask rushing to their side.
"I blew my chance with Jimin." Min-cha says looking at the ground
"Why do you think that?"
"He looked annoyed by me on the plane." She explains.
"Maybe he was just tired and did you misread him." Alice tries to cheer her up. "But you are an amazing human being and anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot who doesn't deserve you. But don't worry I have a plan"
"What kind of plan?" you ask your black haired friend.
"We need to get some alcohol." She replies with a grin.
"How will that help?" Min-cha asks.
"You will see." She smirkes before walking out leaving you and Min-cha confused behind.
"This is going to end badly." Min-cha states.
"Probably." I Agree with her.