Chapter 2: Reunited

Song: Boyz with fun by BTS

Y/N P.O.V

Min-cha and Alice were already at my apartment when I was packing my last bags for our trip this afternoon.
"I can't believe we are going on a trip with your hot brother and his delicious friends" Alice says sighing happily.
"Alice you're drooling" Min-cha tells her while throwing my pillow at her head.
"Can you blame me? Have you see them."
"Easy there, this isn't a trip to hook up with my brother's friends." I began slightly amused that Alice was into them.
"Well actually I was thinking this would be the perfect opportunity to set Min-cha up with someone." Alice replies jumping on the bed
"Good idea according to Yoongi they're still all single." I roll my eyes "But they are a bunch of weirdo's"
"Oh shut up you two." Min-cha responds blushing
"Ah look Y/n she is blushing." Alice says pinching her cheeks.
"Alice, stop teasing me, Y/n do something."
"Sorry Min-cha but I really like to give Alice her idea a shot." I tell her before I heard the doorbell. "I guess my brother is here."

Once I walked down the stairs and opened the door I expected to see Yoongi on my doorstep but instead there stood a smiling Seokjin looking as handsome as ever. "Ready to go?" he asks. I nodded my head and called for my friends to come downstairs.

"So why are you picking us up?" I ask when I got into the car.
"Well Hoseok locked Yoongi in the bathroom" Jin chuckeld.
"What is it with that boy and locking people up?" I smile imagine a laughing Hoseok while yoongi is cursing at him behind a closed door.
"Why do you ask me, I don't know what is going on in that crazy head of his."
"But aren't you the caretaker of the group, don't you need to know this kind of things" I reply teasing him.
"Did Yoongi say that?"
"So what if he did?"
"Well I guess it is true since I am always cleaning up after them or cook them diner."
"Well I heard you're a great cook."
"Then maybe I should cook for you sometime. If you like?"
"I would like that." I reply before the car came to a stop.
"We are here." Jin announced.

I couldn't even step out of the car before I was wrapped in a hug by Hoseok "Y/n I am so happy you're here, now make sure your brother doesn't kill me." He begs. Then a angry Yoongi walked out of the house. His eyes focused on Hoseok, you heard the boy gulp. When Yoongi spotted me a smile crept on his face, he walked over to us and gave me a hug. Hoseok took that moment of distraction to ran away. Yoongi immediately let go of you and ran after the boy.
"So that was strange." Min-cha says coming to you side.
"Hobi locked him up." A cheerful voice says. You turn around to see a wide smiled Jimin standing there.
"Chim." You smile before flying in his arms "I missed you so much."
"I missed you more bestie." Hoseok pulled me out of Jimin his arms. Jimin rolled his eyes and asked Hoseok where he left Yoongi. When the elder replied, Jimin groaned and made his way to the backyard to help Yoongi out of the pond Hoseok pushed him in. Then I heard Hoseok whisper in my ear "Ready to pull prank on the others?"
"Well of course I brought water ballons."
"That is my girl, now let's get inside the other want to greet you too." Hoseok says pulling me inside the house.

"Hello if it isn't my favorite girl in the world." Taehyung says when he saw me coming through the door.
"Hey Taetae." I smile engulfing him in a hug "How is it going?"
"Can't complain." He says while his eyes shift to the youngest member, as soon as he noticed what he was doing he looked back at me with a smile. He quickly let go of my arms and went to sit on the couch.
"My turn." Jungkook says giving me a really tight hug. "I heard about your ex and I hope this vacation will let you forget him.
"Thank you Kookie, it was really sweet you guys thought of me." I tell him. Then I heard screaming outside.
"Little kids." You hear Jin mutter under his breath before darting outside with Hoseok following him.
"I thought I heard your annoying voice" Namjoon says coming inside the room.
"I thought you were taller last time I saw you." I smirk. He chuckled and gave me a quick hug.
"So are you going to introduce us to your friends." Jimin asks coming inside covered in wet clothes. You glanced over at your brother and saw he too was wet.
"Well everyone this is Min-cha and this is Alice. Be nice."
"What if we don't?" Jimin asks.
"Then I will shave your head when you're sleeping."
"You wouldn't dare." He says shocked.
"Oh I would. You can ask Yoongi." I reply.
All the members looked at yoongi who nodded serious "She shaved my head once."
That was all it took to make Hoseok bursting out with laughter. Yoongi glared at me muttering something about a shower before he went up the stairs.