Chapter 13: The storm

Song: Hold me tight by BTS

Y/n p.o.v

You were sitting on a bench on the docks. The weatherman said that I would be hot and sunny today but the sky was filled with dark clouds. You were a little nervous since it was time to set the plan into action. You shivered a little when a cold sea breeze passed you. You forget you jacket at home so now you were cold. Lucky for you Yoongi still had a sweater laying in his car that he went to fetch for you. You were starring at Jin who was talking to Jimin. Every time his eyes met yours you looked away. "Everyone gather around" Jungkook says. We walked to him and yoongi gave me his sweater. I quickly put it on enjoying the warmth it provided. "As you guys can see, the weather isn't a nice as we hoped but we aren't going to let it spoil our day." Jungkook explains excited.
"There are 2 boats for 4 persons and 1 for two. Jin and Y/n will go together. Namjoon, Alice, Jungkook and Suga and the last boat is Hoseok, Jimin, Min-cha and myself any questions?" Taehyung tells us giving me a wink.
Yoongi walked towards you "Don't give him a hard time."
"Don't worry brother." You reply confused.
"Good be careful." He says kissing your forehead.
"when am I even not careful?" You ask him with a smirk. He looked at you with his are you serious expression. You stick out your tong before walking to you boat.

When you guys left the harbor the boats split up just as Jungkook and Taehyung planned. The silence around Jin and you was killing you so you decided to speak up. "Since when can you stir a boat?"
"I learned it from my father." Jin said. After that the silence returned. " I am sorry for kissing you." Jin apologized.
"I am sorry for running out on you but I am not sorry about the kiss." I tell him. He abruptly stopped the boat and looked at you.
"What did you say?" he asks not believing the words that came out of my mouth.
"That I regret running out on you but that I am not sorry for the kiss."
"Then why did you run out?" he asks taking a step closer to you.
"I was scared Jin since I really like you."
"I really like you too, when you ran out I thought you didn't feel the same way."
"JIn" you say eager "kiss me."
"With pleasure." He replied before his lips softly caressed yours. But it wasn't enough for you so you pulled him closer deepening the kiss. Jin reacted immediately when you openend your mouth to give him more access and not much later your tongs were fighting for dominance. His lips left your and he began placing small kisses along your jaw trailing down to your neck. One of his hands cupped your face while the other was sneaked around your waist. When he kissed your neck you gasped and digged your nails in his shoulders trying to stable yourself. When Jin began biting on your skin and leaving marks you moaned out his name. You heard Jin groan against your skin when your hands stroked his back. Then you guys heard a clap of thunder, you jumped at the sudden sound and Jin retreated his swollen lips of your skin. "As much as it pains me to say this but we need to go, I think a storm is coming." Jin says breathless walking over to the steering wheel.

 Suddenly it began raining and the sky was turning darker by the minute, sometimes the sky would light up by lightling giving you a scary view of the sea that became wilder. Jin was trying to turn on the motor but it wouldn't budge.

"What is wrong?" you ask him
"I can't turn on the motor." He says before another bang of thunder echoes through the sky.
"What can I do to help?"
"try to reach the others." He shouts above the noise of the sea. You looked around frantically but couldn't see anything because of the storm. You then fished out your phone and tried to call them.
"No reception." You yell to Jin. The raining has increased that it became harder to hear Jin. The waves were higher almost reaching the deck of the boat. The boat was swinging from left to right and back. I ran toward Jin and almost fell but he catches me just in time. His hair was infront of his eyes so I tried to remove it. Whatever he tried to do to the motor it didn't work since it still wasn't on. He walked to the front of the boat making sure to hold my hand so I wouldn't slip again. There you saw it a radio, why didn't you just use that instead of phone you thought. Jin let go of you when he tried to turn on the radio.
"Hello can someone hear us?" Jin yells trying to be louder than the storm. The thunder was pounding harder than ever. "Hello, Is anyone listening?"
"Hello." You hear a voice reply "You are speaking with John Martins, we hear you loud and clear what is wrong?"
"We are on sea in the midst of the storm with a renal boat but our motor won't start." Jin explains
"With how many are you?" John asks.
"Just me and my girlfriend." He said and you heart fluttered at those words. You wanted to kiss him so badly now.

The man named John Martins told Jin that he was sending someone to get us and thatwe needed to shoot of a flair pistol to give away our location. Jin looked around and eventually found one. Suddenly a wave crashed against the side ofthe boat what made you stumble. "are you okay?" Jin asks you concerned.
"Yes I am fine." I tell him. He nodded and fired off the flairgun. Then anotherwave hits higher than the last one, throwing you against the side of the boat.You got seawater in your and coughed. Then another wave hits and the last thingyou see is Jin trying to reach you while screaming your name before you gotthrown in the ocean.