Track 40.5: B-sides + Interludes (and the Thank You Giveaway Winners!)

Today is a special day!

Today is the day @MeiSummer and I announce the winners of our Thank You Giveaway!

Are you ready?

Drumroll, please!

 THE WINNERS ARE:

THE WINNERS ARE:

@ClockworkDragonfly - The BT21 items

@HelloItsFin - The Lucky Dip Box

@Jobless_Freak- The $25 Amazon Gift Card

Congrats to the winners! You'll be getting your prizes soon. A big thank you to everyone who participated! Your support means the world.

__

I've got another treat for everyone. I've been kicking around this idea in my head for a while. If I included everything I wanted to include in Misery Loves Company chapters then each chapter would be 20,000 words— and that's just too long. There are many times I've edited things out or came up with an idea I just didn't have room for. So, here's one of them: the texts Miz and Rocco send each other while the story is playing out. It's sort of a behind the scenes bonus thing. Plus this is my chance to do something similar to those "Dialogue Only" or text stories that are so popular on Wattpad.

All these texts are sent sometime after Track 20: Real Heroes Don't Wear Capes, They Make Pizza Rolls (when Rocco writes his number on the pizza box), but BEFORE the latest chapter, Track 40: Earth Two.

Aside from knowing that, the time isn't important. But I'm sure you'll notice that the texts become increasingly familiar.

Enjoy! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share like every other update! <3

(I'm thinking of doing these for some of the other characters, but we'll see).

Oh, and here are two definitions that might help you as you read.

B-sides: In the modern music industry, a "B-side" typically refers to a song that was recorded at the same time as an album, but wasn't part of the album itself. They are sometimes released as a bonus to the album they were intended to be on (just like this chapter haha).

Interlude: A brief show (music, dance, skit etc.) performed between the sections of another performance. An intervening period or episode.

Misery Loves Company

By: theinkslingerr

Track 40.5: B-sides + Interludes

My phone buzzed a lot these days.

Rocco: You're trapped on a desert island. You can only bring ONE album. What album do you bring?