part 1

Surprise for avni

In this track no vidhut avni marriage drama. After neelamaa's death and avneil's passionate night neil himself finds out that vidhut is the murderer from his police erudite. It has been 4 months after vidhut been arrested and neelamaa got justice. Now avneil is leading a happy life. A normal life.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Avni's point of view:

"Avni r u sure that u will manage for whole three days" mummyji repeated this question 5th time today again.

Though I have constantly assured mummyji that I will manage she is still sad that she has to leave me and Neil alone for whole 3 days and her concern that we may suffer has increased. Ever since neelamaa decreased she always tries her level best to make me feel comfortable and lasts as my best supporter.

Even munmyji's tillu is the second now when it comes over me. Thought it's not easy for a woman to love someone more than her own children mummyji is an exemption in this case.

The role of each women on my life occupied their own place as a mother. No one thought of taking others place but they tried to fill and built their own place. That's the main reason I always belive in love. These women in my life proved that it is not necessary to give birth to share motherhood. Motherhood is another nature of being a female. Something divine and pure.

"Avni u r OK right u r looking so pale and void. Any problem beta" this time it was papaji. The same papaji who made me change my whole prospective about father. He was the first one to accept me in this family. Support me.
when I thought that the world consist of only father like ashish mehta he was the one who proved me wrong.

It is this family which made me belive that good persons still exist in the world.

"Avni where r u lost. R u having fever again. Did u drink cold water" said bebe touching my forehead to check my temperature. I then came out fromcmy traces and saw the worryingly glaring faces.

"Bebe, mummyji,  papa please don't worry for me now. I am completely alright. Just little tired. But will be alright" I replied.

They all were worried due to the recent  viral visit  my body received causing my temperature rise. I was totally treated as a kiddo pampered by everyone  all these days.

Now since maddy bua is going out for  a business deal she is handling, kareena mostly needed the family as she will remain all alone in delhi after bua left for three days.

We planed for a family visit. But the stunt my body performed for past few days made my doctors to strictly restrict me  from travelling. Thanks to my viral fever.

That's when Neil decided to stay back with me while he booked tickets for all others.

As there is no chance of Neil leaving me all alone here and go with family and so I accepted this forced decision without any niggle.

Now the whole family is hesitant to go just because I have started to cough again which just now recovered. Probably didn't get completely well I guess. And my early  morning pucking didn't do anything good either. They were afraid if I would fall sick all again. Neil was out for a case and will not return till evening or might say not before dinner.

"Avni rethink u have to stay all alone here for the whole day. What if u needed something. We should stay back for u shona" mummyji repeated.

Now after a lot of explanation by both papa and bebe finally mummyji accepted to go on a condition that she will call me at an hour once to check weather I am doing good. Gave an strict condition to inform Neil whenever I am in need of something.