part 7

How are u all guys.....

Well not so mature but also mature scenes are ahead. Can completely ignore if not comfortable.

It's a halka romance tho.

Happy reading.....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

.Avni's point of view:

The video Neil showed me made me panic that I was not been able to sleep properly. Though I know that delivery  will be hell lot painful The way the lady was shouting in pain made my heart pump forcefully which has yet not stopped. I can say how much I am scared of it if only words exist to describe it.  Slowly sleep started to drift over me. When I  woke up in the midnight due to the noise I was getting I  saw Neil mumbling some random things in sleep. He was blabbing like 'my water broke' 'avni come fast' 'call the ambulance' and what not. Oh god what happened to him. I tried to wake him up while he was shouting like a mad. This man is now getting into my nerves. Here I am already nervous due to the videos we both saw regarding delivery and now he is acting like manic while it should be me who should have reacted like that.

I shook him up but he didn't open his eyes but instead he has started to sweat badly now. Now my fear level went to peek.

When he shouted my name loudly in sleep I shaked him.

"Neil get up. Ur scarring me. Are u ok" I asked. But no response.

Then he got up in a jerk looking here and there and started rubbing his stomach.

I sat beside him with water. May be he had a bad dream. May be he is as nervous as I am. I was really worried that Neil is as much upset. But what made me annoyed is when he said that his water broke. I mean like seriously. Why on the earth his water break. Has he gone mad.

I shaked him to clear him out of his trance. When he was back to senses I hugged me tightly sensing me glaring at him. I know what it means. He felt sorry for his behaviour. That's ok. He too may be having nervousness as these are all new for both of us.

I hugged him back rubbing his shoulders to soothe him while he was kissing my shoulders. The thing he does while he hugs me.

I was about to move but Neil was not ready to leave me. He abruptly pulled me towards him causing our chest to crash. Slowly his kiss slides down aiming at my neck. He placed an open mouth kiss on my neck while I pushed my head back to give him space. He started to suck me there. Then In a sudden jolt he pulled me towards his lap with my legs on both sides while he leaned his body over the head board.

He kissed deeply at my sweetspot marking me his right over there. When I wasn't able to control myself a soft morn escaped my mouth. That made him tighten his grip over my hips turning him on. Now I pulled him up to claim his lips which he did obediently. We were outpouring the joy and fear we felt both together in the kiss.

The deepness he shared with me on the scan room and the way he protectively took care of me all made me love him more. Made me  To kiss him fiercely as if there is no tomorrow. When we  even  didn't reach out high Neil broke the kiss forcefully pushing me little back as if asking me to sleep. Like seriously who will sleep after this.

He did this with much control as if he is trying not to be physically with me.

I grabbed the imaginary collor of his tee-shirt in a swift moving more into him as physically as possible.

"What's wrong Mr. Khanna what is costing u to earn all ur self control to stay away from me while u can take me away right here in all senses. Any girly problem?" I mocked looking into his eyes while he was just opened his mouth in shock with my question I guess. Who cares.

I continued to kiss him to which he didn't response. Now I got angry.

Then he pushed me away from the kiss and holded my cheeks so that I may not perform another stunt again without warning. I frowned looking at him. My legs still encircled over his hips now tightened as I moved more closer to him.

"What is causing u for not kissing me back Mr. Tubelight tillu" I fired back. I was now fed up with his this attitude.

"Avni u r pregnant" Neil fumbled.

"So" I shot out impatiently.

"I may hurt u" he replied.

"Who is pregnant" I raised my eyebrows.

"U" he replied confused at my question.

"Who should decide that weather it may hurt me or not" phat came my next question.

"U" came is answer this time doubtfully.

"Then can u please shut ur mad mind off and do ur ministry over me as u always do." I fired back.

"Par avni" he was to speak something which was cut off by me of course with my lips. I don't want to hear  his over protective advice once again. Not at least when I am high on hormones.

I removed his shirt button slowly without breaking the kiss while he opened my kurthi zip freeing me from my top.

Slowly he placed me in the bed and we both axed away our remaining clothes while Neil climbed upon me making sure that he don't put his full weight on me. The way he worshiped my assets and skin could easily define how much he was craving for me. He was controlled just because he thought that he could hurt me. After a good ministrations he did over just body making me gasp and mourn loudly under is touch now he looked up for my permission which I gave by peeking his lips.

He adjusted me to his level and soon the room filled with our panning and mourns and we entered jnto our blissful world.

After climaxing together Neil lied besides me covering us with duvet and pulling me towards him while I placed my head over his chest snuggling more into him.

"I love u Neil" I mumbled in his embarace smiling.

"I love u 'three' more avni" he replied while I chuckled.

"How about trying for a triplet after a twin" he asked winking at me while I was moving to place my head on the crook of his neck to which I bited his ear slightly in response.

"Let's see about it later" I replied smiling.

"Means I have a chance" said this impossible khanna to me who can easily flirt with his this five weeks pregnant wife about their next child that to when she is carrying twins.

U r impossible Neil. Ek dam ajooba. I chucked at my own thoughts. He used to call me that once and now he himself has become that.

Sangat ka asar😉.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I think I have to take a leap now.

Anyways guys thank you all once again for ur lovely responses which made me  to give a chapi even when I was out of ideas.

Much love,
Prinku❤