part 2

Happy reading....

Do vote and comment ur views❤

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Surprise for neil- part 1

Avni's point of view:

Shit...this is the 5th time I am striking out the paper after writing the whole content. Dunno how to find what foods babies eat. Better to ask someone. But whom should I ask.

I was searching here and there to find someone and then the reality striked me.

I am all alone in the home with none around and I can't ask anyone as it's a surprise.

But I badly want to know what ever foods babies eat.

How about Google glass. It will have answer for me.

I immediately took out neil's laptop and started my search hunt.

2 hours. It took my complete 2 hours to prepare for surprise. Now let's see what Mr. Neil khanna does.

U love to tease me naa Neil. Now it's my turn. Baby and I will join in a team to tease. What say baby. U will support mumma Naa. Pakka promise.

Again  no reply from my baby. Ahhhh avni stop. Baby is too small to respond. And my thick skull is not getting it. credits to my mood swings.

Leave about Neil. Now I am acting like a complete manic. This is the effect u have on ur mamma meri jaan I said touching my belly.

Now I was no more alone in home as my baby accompanies me and u all can clearly see that I am constantly blabbing  to her. Wait how do I know it's her it can be him also right.

*ignore* I have lost my senses.

It has been 5 in evening. I packed the gift also. But Neil yet not arrived. How can I expect him so early.

But then I can't stop checking the entrance every now and then.

Having zero patience left after the clock striked 7 in evening I called dd.

Author point of view:

IN POLICE STATION:

Dd receives call and tensed as his sirji is explaining an important case and here his madamji is calling.

"Phas gaya" he murmured.

Dd mind voice: "Bhabhiji is even worst than mathaji if I  didn't take the call. So I  asked permission from Neil sir to go out and speak to which he gave * r u serious* look."

Meanwhile Neil's mind was like does he wants to interrupt Neil khanna's instruction just for a stupid phone call.

Now neil's self praising attitude was seriously damaged  when dd didn't even wait for neil's permission and rushed outside to attend the call before it gets cut as if his life is dependent on it.

"Hello bhabhiji" dd replied pacing with laboured breath as he was been rushing few minutes ago to get a mean distance from his sirji as this phone call may be for some secret enquiry.

"Dd where is ur sirji exactly now" avni asked fastly.

"Vo bhabhiji sirji is in his cabin and we are discussing about the summary of the case which is to be produced on court day after tomorrow. And trust me bhabhiji mithali mam didn't flirt with sirji today. Indeed she didn't come to the police station even." Dd spilled out everything in a single go.