part 4

Warning: it's a filler chapter. So u may find boring.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Neil's point of view:
"And haan what was in that gift box avni" I asked as I haven't opened that yet.

"Neil vo..." she blushed again. Oh God why is she going tomato red to each and every questions........ may be because of her mood swings.
I guess I should hereafter get used to this kind of avni.

She is indeed ravishing. Omg Neil stop it. U can't think like that. I mean why can't I. Well I think I have to Google 'Is sex harmful during pregnancy'..shut up I scolded my brain for such a idea. Avni will kill me for what trace I was having if she has a power of reading my mind. Oh no...she was been speaking something all this while and I didn't listen her.
'Neil thu tho gaya" I scolded myself for not paying attention to her.

"Avni wait let me open" I said to which she glared at me.

"Neil I just now said that it's the pregnancy kit inside there" she said in an impossible look towards me.

"Oh yeah...I just want to recheck it" I said and bit my low lip for the blunder mistake I have made.

"What do u mean u have to check. U don't belive my words. Are u demanding proofs. Like really" now her lips went to a downward curve in disappointment.

Whom to blame...her mood swings.

Shit...kya kardhiya Neil. U made her sad that to on such a special day. She has made u father and u made her cry. Tsk..Tsk....my brain again. Oh hello. She will be OK and she can never hate her husband. She understand her Neil better. I shouted back to my mind voice in defence.

Avni was about to burst in tears while I tries to pacify her.

"Hey avni I was just joking yaar....what is this. Not fair. Stop crying. See naa baby. Mumma is a cry girl" I said looking at her belly.

"Because ur papa is a tubelight baby" she said keeping her hand at the belly.

"This is not fair avni. U can't call me tubelight in front of my champ" I complained while she said "u have already became one Neil by failing to recognise the clue" and she laughed at her own joke.

OMG kabhi hasthi tho kabhi rhothi...what happened to her man. No wonder they say that women's are out of our knowledge. No one can understand when women think what....wait did she say something now. Why didn't I concentrate on that. Stupid brain u wanted to do ur experiments on irony of girls exactly when she speaks right. Great. Good job.

I looked at avni. She was confused at my response I guess.

"Shall we sleep avni" I asked her yet confused with her reaction.

"I guess u heard the same from me right now" she replied while I simply smiled ignoring her taunt.

God wifey gets angry easily.

That night we curdled each other to sleep and I was extra careful of not crushing her so much in sleep. Avni didn't get completes sleep and was getting disturbed frequently may be she was dreaming about future. Our future with the little one. Even I can't wait to have him on my hands. Wait how do u know it's him or her. Shut up I said to my mind and that's when I finally drifted into sleep.

Next day early morning.

Avni's point of view:

When I got up I searched for Neil every where but he was not here.

"Arrrrrhhhh"I got angry. Where did he go. I guess I have to now wake up. he will not pamper me to get up. I got up in a swift and just then remembered about the champ inside.

"It's my first morning with u inside me meri jaan"
I said placing my hand in my stomach. That's when I felt two muscular arm encircling me from behind placing his hand exactly above mine " it's mine first too meri jaan" Neil whispered in a husky tone.

"Where where u Neil all this time" I asked to him still not Turing around and feeling each other.

"Someone missed me" he said mischievously. He likes to think that in always yearn more for him. Mr. self obsessed khanna.

"I was getting appointment form doctor avni so that we can know our jaan's growth progress" he said with his chin on my shoulders and his beard tickling my skin over there making me hard to concentrate.

"Neil" I said to which he didn't stop but now started slowly to kiss my skin leaving a feathery kiss all over my shoulder slowly.

"This is how distracted I was yesterday" he replied.

I know he was lost in my thoughts yesterday and the justification was just amazing. Oh god I am already been pampered a lot. Now we both will love u more. I said looking at my baby.

Soon I got ready and came down. We both decided to inform family once they come back surprising them. We both want to see their happy faces after saying the news.

IN HOSPITAL:

When I was about to enter the hospital I felt a strange feeling. Last time I came to the hospital was to bring neelamaa here only to know that she is no more. Now the same place I am entering to know about my child.

Then I felt Neil holding my hands exactly knowing what I may have been feeling. Who knows me better than him. I looked into his eyes. He had the same emotion. We both went to the reception and showed the appointment and sat on the waiting room to visit doctor.

"Avni neelamaa's bestest gift for me is u. And she is with us only. She has not gone anywhere. Trust me she is in u. In me and in our love. She will be the happiest soul in the whole world where she comes to know that we are pregnant" Neil said to me slowly while I placed my head on his chest hugging him. A lone tear escaped my eyes in the thought of neelamaa. It's not that I don't miss aysha maa at all. Both r very close to me and now I can speak to both of them only in my imaginations and both loved me to moon and back. I really don't know weather I may be that much good parent or not. But I will try to give the best to my child.

"Mrs. Neil" the sound of the nurse broke our trace. We both got up and went to the doctor room as instructed. Hands still held looking forward of what future holds for us.

"So Mr and Mrs Neil are u both ready for the first sonogram of ur child" doctor said while we both looked each other.

"Doctor don't u think it is too early for a sonogram" Neil asked to which doctor smiled warmly.

"Well we get positive pregnancy result in the kit even when some cyst forms. So we do sonogram to hear the heart beat of the baby. To make sure it's a baby inside. It is also to know weather it is a single baby or twins or triplets. So this is the must Mr. Neil " the doctor said.

Her mere statement that it may or may not be a pregnancy shocked me. Did we just now lived in a dilemma. Were I been daydreaming. What if I am not pregnant. The fear I had can't be explained by words.

XXXXXXXXXX

Well I am taking the help of Google baba to continue this ff. Yet I don't feel that I am good in this.

So kindly write and share ur views about it.

I don't have time to update soon so gonna make vote target and the target is 80+ (pardon me for this yaar I really don't write for votes but to get time I have to do this)

I know I am asking bribe but I don't want to disappoint u guys with fake promise. I really don't have any plot for this ff. So it will be all about mixed emotions and mood swings and cravings etc.

I can stop it if u guys want to.

Thank u.....

Much love,
Prinku❤

app papa banae wali hai❤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara