part 17

HELL LOT OF HARDWORK HAS COST FOR THIS UPDATE. SO KINDLY I REQUEST U ALL TO VOTE AND COMMENT HOW IT IS. Graphical contents are ahead. Read at ur own risk.

Happy reading..........

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The scene continues in the hospital room........

By now avni's face was flushed pink due to constant shouts or most preferably to say shrieks making her worn out.

Neil was holding avni's hand all this while as Bebe and swetha aunty constantly visited them inside the room. Seeing her in pain they immediately left the room saying that they would wait outside. At one stage Avni scratched Neil's hand in pain squealing her lungs out as she felt her hip bones breaking down abruptly while one of the nurse immediately went down towards avni's open area where as she has wide spread her legs.

But guessing something the only nurse present in the room also rushed out and Neil became out of what is the reason.

"Neil.....now where is she rushing......?" Avni asked pacing and panting out of breathe as she is in tremendous pain which is blocking her to speak much.

"I have no idea Avni" Neil replied honestly to which Avni just closed her eyes and squeezed in pain.

"Neil!!!!!!" Avni struggled to speak in between the pain.

"Neil I don't have much time. Take care of our babies if something happens to me. I don't think I will" Avni couldn't speak more as Neil kept hands over her mouth.

"No Avni. U will be ok. We will be ok. We three can't live without u and u should be there for us." Neil shot back immediately while Avni let out the most powerful shriek than she has let till now meanwhile doctor entered the room.

She kept stethoscope on avni's stomach to locate which baby's head is showing.

After clearly knowing the position she went towards avni's wide open legs while she softly said those words which Avni has been desperate to hear ever since she has been placed her.

"Avni there is a good position of baby A so push over ur left side as that is the first one heading down. Do it" she said meanwhile the nurse guided her hands while Neil just left hers so that she can do what she has been instructed to.

With hands trembling Avni pushed forcedly pulling herself up in the stunt while two nurses were holding her legs preventing it from sticking together.

"Ahhhhhhh" as she pushed she shouted while Neil was in excitement peeping through her belly to get any view but was blocked due to her bump. Understanding that it is impossible for him to exactly see the baby coming he stands straight looking at Avni while she fall back panting heavily due to the exercise she has just out pulled out.

"I can't" was all she could murmur in her first attempt itself while Neil holded her hands. Doctor looked up now towards them.

"Come on Avni. U can do, it is simple, just a mere push"

Neil these words were all enough to get into avni's nerves.

Not giving any respect to the DCP of the town there came a loud *slap* over his cheeks by the raged Avni. Well he should have thought about it before messing with her. Doctor was in utter surprise but she suppressed her smile and tried to act normally concentrating more into her work.

"who is pregnant Neil" Avni asked sarcastically while Neil shut up his mouth hanging himself down in sadness as it was the second slap in a day.

Avni couldn't concentrate on their fights for much time as the wave of pain engulfed her attention making her continue her action of pushing. Now she has gained all her strength as soon as she slapped Neil.