part 10

its a short update yet i think it has come out cutely......

anyways check urself that................

happy reading.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Avni's point of view:

I wasn't able to sleep at night due to the heavy dinner as well my large baby bump. Neil glared at me while this pregnancy comfy pillow landed at our bedroom which replaced him for cuddling. Like really Neil has started to get jealous now a days with non living beings too. And here I am wide awake as I have started to feel hunger yet again. You all must have been wondering about my heavy meals but all digested I guess. Well now what grabbed my attention is uncomfortably sleeping Neil at the end of the bed. I immediately sat down eagerly waiting for him to fall down. But it was like the interesting video game in which the coin is about to fall but doesn't at the end of the minute.

I was waiting for ten long minutes now sitting on the bed crossing my legs waiting impatiently for this tube light khanna to fall down while he was not doing that. While I could no longer take the excitement of his falling down I slowly extended one of my legs to his back. And slightly patted him over there before kicking him forcedly which made him let out a faint shout. I couldn't suppress my laughter anymore and was laughing out loud while he opened his eyes widely glaring at me. He noticed my extended leg and clearly understood that it was me who kicked him. Actually my plan was to lie that he falls out himself. But it went to an utter flop as he has already noticed. Too late Avni too late. Tsk.....tsk........god he is glaring at me.

"Why did u kick me? Am I looking like a joker for u. after such a tireding day I was just now lying down Avni and u kicked me off? Sometimes u throw water on me or sometimes u kick me off. Like seriously." Neil asked in his angry tone. Frustration was clear at his face. He was really tired. But that didn't help me from stopping my laugh while I was giggling all this while seeing this comedy khanna. He really makes out good jokes. But wait he is serious right now and how did I ignore this. God he is upset on me.

Neil I am sorry. Actually I wanted to wake u up but u were sleeping so cutely so I thought

So u thought to kick me off which would be a better idea. Right. He cut off my convoy and continued in an anger tone.

But even I didn't know when I started to feel bad for this but he immediately noticed it and softens himself climbing up the bed.

Neil's point of view:

Aree.....I should be actually me who should get upset but she is sad. Thanks to her pregnancy which takes her all advantages' over me. From raping me at the mid of night to kicking me out of the bed. Great Avni. All credits to her pregnancy.

Then I suddenly remembered that she wanted to wake me up. "Why did u want to wake me up? Are u in pain Avni."

I was concerned now removing the pillow angrily as I was earlier frustrated with it for replacing me. Avni noticed it and laughed out again. I scratched hair at the back of my neck smiling sheepishly as she gave me a teasing glare.

Well u didn't answer me" I replied in a thought of diverting the topic in which I succeeded.

I am ummmm......hungry Neil" there came her answer little hesitant. I grabbed her cheeks holding her closer. I exactly know what she mentioned as hunger. But I wanted to tease her.

"Shall I start Avni" I said leaning closer to her lips while she pushed me away. As expected.

"I am actually hungry Neil. ur children are kicking me constantly and It made me more hunger." She replied honestly while I kissed her forehead in return. "What do u want to eat? Oder maharani" I replied while she made a cute pout while tapping her pointing finger on her stubble in a attempt of thinking earning all my self control. Ufffffffff...........her pregnancy glow is ice on the cake which she is restricting me from eating for last one month.

No problem. I will wait for ur mood swings Avni. Then u urself will rape me. now I chuckled at my own reaction.

All this while Avni was looking at me eagerly ready with her answer I guess.

"Neil I want briyani, Hyderabad wale' I looked at her shocked. Now where will I go for the Hyderabad briyani? Is she joking?

Well I can't disappoint her. So I accepted. Now I should try cooking briyani. Yes u all heard it right. It should be Avni who should have learnt cooking but now it is ulta me.

I made Avni sit on the kitchen slab while I started to take out the necessary ingredients needed for making briyani with the help of Google baba. I have taken all the necessary items needed in beforehand itself placing everything on the fridge. Smart tillu for a reason.

While I was busy preparing the dish cleaning the chicken for briyani after removing my shirt due to hot weather I noticed a constant gaze over me.

Avni was sitting at the kitchen slab eating carrot while I was preparing the food and I saw her biting the carrot sensationally checking my torso I guess.

I could feel her intense graze on me. she was eating her second carrot now. Sweat was dripping down my body while she was tracing itso way down my body and it didn't went unnoticed by me. I noticed the way her eyes followed and chuckled.

"Avni stop eating carrots now. Then u will not be able to eat briyani. Kahi iradha tho badhal na jaayae. I am making this briyani with lot of effort. U want it right(well I really didn't ask her about briyani)." I replied teasing her thoroughly.

How can she control herself now? Let me see.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

How was it.................

Like and comment...........

This one is for all ur love............

Thank u guys..........

Much love,

prinku ❤