Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The famous Saxena villa was located in an another corner of the main city of Bengaluru, where there was the exclusive storehouse of expensive cars. From the BMW to the Bugatti, he owned it all. He was a lover of expensive cars and had everything that he needed in life. Money, fame and reputation, he possessed all of it.

What he lacked in life was only love and a peace of mind. He was always surrounded by tensions and threats. But something which he had filled to the peak in his life was ruthless arrogance and it shuddered his employees to the extreme level.

The arrogant billionaire and a ruthless businessman, Mr. Aryan Saxena!

The gigantic bungalow was enormously filled with many servants and clustered groups were segregated to serve in different zones. Some of them were positioned in the kitchen or in the garden while others were cleaning the interiors. Three young employees were sitting on the comfy couch in the hallway and were having a discussion.

"If we don't complete the files by the afternoon, Sir will throw us out of the job," one of them told the other.

"Rahul, he has even assigned some other secret staffs to keep an eye on us. If they report to him, he will throw them out as well," the second man expressed his disappointment.

"You are right Jayant, he thinks that sending reports means they aren't capable of finding mistakes on their own and are reporting to him," Amar, the personal assistant to Aryan Saxena spoke this time.

"Let's complete it carefully before the stipulated time. He loves punctuality and perfect accomplishments," they assured one another and continued with their work.

Not even ten minutes passed when a roaring and hoarse voice echoed the whole bungalow. Amar, along with the other two employees got horrified when the voice summoned 'A-m-a-r' angrily.

Amar spilled the coffee from the mug that he was holding onto and spoilt his own shirt accidentally. The raging voice shuddered him and the three of them looked at one another in despair.

Jayant slapped the back of Amar and said, "Go Amar, he is calling you. God knows what may have happened."

Amar frowned his forehead before retiring to the room where the owner of the RUDE voice was working out on his treadmill.

Aryan Saxena, the twenty seven years old billionaire had earned a huge fame at such a young age. He owned many factories from where medicinal drugs were prepared and exported to different parts of India. But his ruthless attitude and the money he possessed, everything had earned him fear and revengeful enemies from others.

He was dressed up in his tracksuits and vests and his bloodshot brown eyes were brimming in anger. Loads of sweat from the workout had layered his muscular body and his dense black hairs were rumpled. He was holding a coffee mug in one hand and a file on the other.

Amar took permission before entering his room. Aryan shot him an angry look before speaking, "What the hell? Can't you people do these little things carefully? These mistakes are going to terminate your jobs soon."

Amar looked confused with Aryan's words, "Sorry Sir, I mean...I..Okay I will check it again."

Aryan flung the file towards Amar, "Go and check it. Mind to submit it as soon as possible. I want the whole task completed. If not, you are rusticated."

Amar bowed before rushing outside. He reached downstairs and Dipak spoke, "What happened again? Did he complete checking the entire file so early in the morning?"