Chapter 52 (Blockbuster)

🔷PLAYLIST FOR THIS EPISODE🔷

Chapter 52

◀◀ NEW YORK SPECIAL: TWO ▶▶

Jiyasha sprang out of the outhouse and glided swiftly across the concrete path surrounding the house. She somehow had to follow the shadow before it could get out of her reach. The man wore a flannel shirt and black denims drastically different to what Aryan used to wear.

Jiyasha followed him till the beginning of the entrance and when he was about to step inside the lift, she caught hold of his arm so that he turned to face her.

His face was the exact replica of Aryan but lacked the French beards below his chin. His hair were nourished with a considerate amount of gel unlike Aryan who loved to keep his hair wavy. Other than these features and his sense of dressing, nobody could differentiate one from the other.

Jiyasha was so dumbstruck that she couldn't even flip her eyelashes for a second. All she did was stare at him in amazement and confusion. She lifted her arm to touch him and believe that it was only an illusion because she was used to it. She had Aryan's shadow haunting her and she wondered whether Aryan continued to haunt her in abroad too.

The guy reciprocated in staring back at her and clicked his thumb and forefinger. He spoke gently, "You are excused Miss, if you want to take the lift before I do!"

He said and moved aside giving Jiyasha the access to the lift. But she was standing still like a dumb statue who hadn't any answer. He waited for a couple of minutes for her to move when the lift was already gone from the floor. He yelled, "I missed the lift because of you girl. I'm already late and they'll kill me if I don't reach as early as possible."

The world around Jiyasha was silenced, she could not hear what he said. She was only loving to hear his voice after such a long time. His voice was also the same as Aryan's and Jiyasha couldn't take her eyes off him.

The guy was losing patience waiting for the new trespasser and he frowned his forehead. He thought for a minute and slowly tapped her shoulder. "Excuse me, I suppose you are new here. Where do you want to go?"

Jiyasha tossed her head vigorously and fainted before him. He jumped at the sight of it and held her in his arms the next moment. "Hello, are you alright?"

He rubbed her cheeks and palms but she was still lying unconscious. Confused, he lifted her in his arms and rushed into the outhouse. He laid her on the bed and fetched a glass of water for her. He sprinkled a little on her face and continued calling her, "Hello Miss... Do you hear me?"

Jiyasha opened her eyes. The dark room seemed blank to her except the silhouette of the guy. She was able to concentrate only on his face and figure. When she found him looking down at her, she sat upright on the bed and hugged him as tightly as she could. Encircling her arms around his waist, she began crying profusely. "Please don't leave me and go ever. I can't live without you. You don't know how I spent so many days without you. Why did you...."

The guy removed her arms from him gently and interrupted her, "Excuse me, what the hell are you saying? You are sharing your words of love to someone who doesn't even know who you are. Are you suffering from insomnia or what? You like to move in sleep and hug anybody you feel like!"

Jiyasha nodded her head. "Don't lie please. You are my husband and we've been staying together for so many days. How can you forget who I am?"

"You mean to tell me that I'm suffering from some mental disorder! I'm yet a bachelor and I'm happy being that. Why to spoil all the fun after getting married?"