Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Jiyasha and Monica were thoughtful of the decision of Kabir's mother and Kabir moved inside the farmhouse to talk to his mother. He assured Monica that he would try to sort the matter in all possibilities.

Kabir went to his mother and held her hands. "Mom, I am sorry that I had hidden about my love from you. But you know how much I love my family and I have always wanted to repay all debts and then get married to someone. I didn't know it would happen all of a sudden. Do you still think Monica is unfit for me? Mom, my happiness lies in my family as well as in Monica."

Kabir's mother nodded her head. "I don't have problem with Monica but I am worried for Samira too. I need time to think over everything. Till then, you people enjoy the party."

*

Kabir moved out of the house and met an angry Samira outside. "Samira, I know you are deeply hurt but I have never given you any hope that I will marry you. I have always considered you as my friend. As a friend, I promise I will find a better life partner for you, even better than me. I hope you will now understand my love for Monica and accept us." 

Samira didn't answer and walked away quietly. She took the microphone and started speaking in a happy tone, "Hello everyone. I know there has been a lot of chaos tonight. You may be confused as to who will marry whom. So Mr. Kabir Sinha, are you ready to marry your love Monica?"

Everyone was shocked while Samira continued, "No need to get confused again. Kabir, I know I was hurt a little when I heard that you love somebody else because I have always dreamt of you since childhood. But after listening to everything, I feel that no one can love you more than Monica. I have accepted the reality and now you guys too, please forgive me for my misbehaviour. Monica, I hope you will forgive me and accept me as your friend. I promise to get both of you married very soon."

Samira kept smiling and wiped her tears. Monica went near her and hugged her. "I will forget whatever has happened tonight. I can understand how you are feeling but if you would have married Kabir forcefully, three lives would have been ruined. We are friends and you can be friend with Kabir too. We both will together find a good boy for you."

Everyone was happy while Samira thought to herself with an evil smile, "My revenge isn't yet over on Monica and Jiyasha. I have planned things to get both of them out of my way. Jiyasha broke my phone and Monica snatched everything from me."

Samira spoke over the microphone again, "Okay so now to make our evening more cheerful, we will have our couple to dance together and the rest of you should also dance in pairs. This is the rule of the jolly party tonight. Please enjoy."

All the couples at the party started dancing in pairs. Samira was also dancing with some other guest at the party while Jiyasha stood all alone in the midst of all. She felt like a fish out of water as everyone kept gazing at her.

A group of three men from the party, who were drunk, surrounded Jiyasha. "Hey beautiful girl, wanna dance with us? Give us your hand. You need to dance in pairs so enjoy with us."

They were trying to misbehave with Jiyasha. One of the three men took her hand in his by force while nobody noticed them. The music was high and even Monica was busy dancing with Kabir.

"Leave me alone, I don't want to dance," Jiyasha pleaded to them but the men moved closer to her. Jiyasha took a few steps backwards but the men kept moving forward. "See don't come closer to me, I warn you. I can beat and bruise you," Jiyasha kept telling them before raising her hands on them.

They smirked and held Jiyasha's wrist again when somebody strongly pulled Jiyasha aside. He stood guarding her. "You guys wanna dance with me?"

Jiyasha looked at her saviour's face and it was her Mr. Nameless. She was horrified with his presence when she was in trouble again.