Hug Attack!!

It was another school and (boy's name) was calmly walking to school, a little sad (Y/N) couldn't walk with him today.

Just as he was about to reach the gates someone grabbed him from behind and wrapped their arms around him.

Monito (Monika):

Monito eyes went wide for a second before relaxing, realising who it must be. He quickly turned around to return the hug.

"And how's my little (Y/N) going today?"

Pulling back, (Y/N) had a small pout on her which Monito found adorable.

"Weren't you scared? Not even a little?"

Monito laughed a little before kissing her forehead.

"You're too cute to be scary (Y/N)~"

Yuri (Yuki):

Yuri jumped and turned to face whoever grabbed him, only let out an annoyed huff when he sew it was (Y/N).

"That wasn't funny (Y/N)"

Said girl giggled before going back into the hug.

"I'm sorry, I had to"

He knew he couldn't stay angry at her, so Yuri just signed before returning the hug.

Satsuke (Sayori):

It's like Satsuke is always ready for hugs because as soon as the arms were around him, he reacted by turning around to return the hug. Once he sew it was his (Y/N), he squished her even more with the hug.

(Y/N) huffed and looked up at Satsuke with a pout.

"How you know it was me?"

"Oh I didn't"

".....You were ready to hug a random person?"

"Hugs are nice for everyone (Y/N)! Don't worry, I'll always give you my best hugs!~"

Netsuki (Natsuki):

You have never heard such a cute noise as the high pitch squeak that Netsuki let out when your arms went around him.

The look of fear on his face quickly turned into anger and embarrassment. With a glare and red face, Netsuki turned to face you.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! I COULD'VE ATTACTED YOU, YOU BAKA!"

"Haha, Netsuki you care about me~"

Some how Netsuki's face got redder.

"......Shut. Up."