Jealous

Monito (Monika):

He gets jealous-

"(Y/N) you know you're mine right?~ So why do you tease me with talking to others not even worth your time?~ Do you want me to make them go away?~"

(Y/N) get jealous-

"Awww (Y/N) you're so cute when you're jealous~ but you have nothing to worry about. I'm all yours~"

Yuri (Yuki):

He gets jealous-

"(Y/N)...why are you talking to them...am I not enough?....In that chase, you'll stay away from than now right?"

(Y/N) get jealous-

"W-what?! No (Y/N) I would never look at anyone else other than you with love........You know I'll only love you...until the day I die..."

Satsuke (Sayori):

He gets jealous-

"H-hey (Y/N)....I saw you were talking to that guy earlier...no it's fine, it's just.....you still love me right?...."

(Y/N) get jealous-

"No, no, no (Y/N)! Don't think I'd ever love anyone other than you!.....You know your the only one for me right? I'd do anything to keep you mine"

Netsuki (Natsuki):

He gets jealous-

"WHAT?! NO I'M FINE! Just...just stay away from that idiot okay!....I can't lose you....so please....just...stay with me..."

(Y/N) get jealous-

"......You have nothing to be jealous of (Y/N). You're the only person I'd ever want....you're the only one I feel this way about, so don't worry"